Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 20009 times)

oh forget pissballs im loving sleeping with my knife and rifle tonight

Perverts >.>
[thinks]just don't look under the bed please don't look under the bed[/thinks]

[thinks]just don't look under the bed please don't look under the bed[/thinks]
forget you,this is my spot.

Get out. Also,the closet is taken. good luck finding a hiding spot.

Heres something to clense your pallet. Back when I lived in my old house I had my best friend.  A couple years before we moved  on several occasions she wore a certain shirt that was very loos fitting on the front. On many many many occasions I tried to look down her shirt. at one point I succeded. Unfortunantly her bra was tight enough to where I couldn't see any nipple :C

Heres something to clense your pallet. Back when I lived in my old house I had my best friend.  A couple years before we moved  on several occasions she wore a certain shirt that was very loos fitting on the front. On many many many occasions I tried to look down her shirt. at one point I succeded. Unfortunantly her bra was tight enough to where I couldn't see any nipple :C
/facehoof

I refresh the page every 5 - 10 seconds and get a post or two popping up here. What.
there must be alot a perverts on the /b/lockland forums  :cookieMonster:

Holy forget.

I thought I was a bit strange, or at least quirky.  You forgets take the cake.  Holy stuff.

Sucking your own snake?  Why?

I honestly cant even think right now...I'll be back later.

Im still loving blown away. (haha funny wording)

That's why I love girls who wear bigger bras to make their boobs look bigger. :D

That's why I love girls who wear bigger bras to make their boobs look bigger. :D
Once agin, highschool. 2 girls in my group of friends. Both with nice tits and nice asses. Its always fun to go there. And almost everyother lunch someone (usually austin) brings up a research he's recently watched, saying how gross it was or how good it was. then we go on a huge conversationa bout love, research and erections.

oh god

oh god why did you give me the idea to do such a thing

kill me now

gorge out my eyes please dear god forget
11:49 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: forget night fox
11:49 PM - Nitrogen: hot
11:49 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: forget you too
11:49 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=143158.msg3299990#msg3299990
11:49 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: that just made me do it
11:49 PM - Nitrogen: yeah
11:50 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlyTLlU2_vWxMzV-PutLhb_hzzS54ulzYLAZzkOgwlKmOCMBKL&t=1
11:50 PM - JamestheLeet ~Naos~: lol
11:50 PM - Nitrogen: hillarious

also tried masturbating in a roll of fabric ( it seemed like a good idea ) it was going fine and then I heard a pop and felt this...OHlovingGODDAMNstuffst uff!!! it hurts just to think about it it felt like it had ripped open...it had right where the forskin joins it blead like a fountan...I haven't done it like that again and never will

EDIT: omfg I wish I hadn't remembers that SHOOT ME PLEASE SHOOTMENOW!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 01:36:56 AM by Mardalf »

I'm sleeping with my crowbar and SPAS-15 ( sporting purpose automatic shotgun  :cookieMonster: ) tonight

also tried masturbating in a roll of fabric ( it seemed like a good idea ) it was going fine and then I heard a pop and felt this...OHlovingGODDAMNstuffst uff!!! it hurts just to think about it it felt like it had ripped open...it had right where the forskin joins it blead like a fountan...I haven't done it like that again and never will

EDIT: omfg I wish I hadn't remembers that SHOOT ME PLEASE SHOOTMENOW!

VAT.

Just thought my sock was moving accross the floor. Think i need to go to sleep

One time I masturbated with a pillow, alright, I usually do, but then I did it so hard that I got rug burn and ripped it open a bit. I couldn't masturbate for weeks. :c