Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 20016 times)

You're so weird! :D
In fact it was all true and I did it more than once for both of those instances. Same girl and same teacher :3

OT: I tried to masturbate in class in front of my teacher. She didn't catch me but I felt a bit strange. I also tried to see how long I could stare down this one girl who I really am attracted to in my classes. I didn't last 2 minutes without her looking up, see me staring at her, and give me a "wtf are you doing" face.
I've done that to a girl I like, but I keep looking away.

one of my friends has a loving disgusting he can do on command. My brother Austin can throw up on demand. He threw up in a gatorade bottle and threatened to pour it on my friend joao. He then proceded to gag on his own vomit. He didn't throw up, but got  close to it. Austin can also gleek on command. stuffs nasty.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:24:48 PM by Joker Card »

and you said i was sick, go tell your freinds to get a forum account.

In fact it was all true and I did it more than once for both of those instances. Same girl and same teacher :3

Whenever I stare at girls, they turn, see me, and turn quickly.
Then I catch them looking at me. Sometimes girls will stare into my eyes as I stare into theirs for a good 10 seconds.
c:

one of my friends has a loving disgusting he can do on command. My brother Austin can throw up on demand. He threw up in a gatorade bottle and threatened to pour it on my friend joao. He then proceded to gag on his own vomit. He didn't throw up, but got  close to it. Austin can also gleek on command. stuffs nasty.
Um wtf on whole story and what is gleek on command?

Um wtf on whole story and what is gleek on command?
Ever yawn and a spray of spit comes out of your mouth? thats gleeking.
Then I catch them looking at me. Sometimes girls will stare into my eyes as I stare into theirs for a good 10 seconds.
c:
I've caught girls staring at me. all of them I happen to like.

Austin can also gleek on command. stuffs nasty.
what is gleeki-

you know what i don't want to know

c:
In fact, she doesn't know I'm there for all I know. I see her a lot such as her in the hallways every 2 seconds or at lunch with her friends. I definitely get aroused from this stuff.

This girl prob knows I stare at her. This one time, she showed her asscrack and I stared that thing down until she pulled her pants up. That time, I knew she knew that I was looking at her.

Ever yawn and a spray of spit comes out of your mouth? thats gleeking.
Oh damn. Then I do this a lot when I don't want to :/

what is gleeki-

you know what i don't want to know
building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance.
:3

Oh damn. Then I do this a lot when I don't want to :/
He does it all the time. He does it to make people covered in his spit and not notice untill they see it. He used to be in wrestling and would do it to his opponents so that he could win. He almost always did.

building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance.
Actually I've always wondered how to do that on demand so I can just spray saliva in people's faces.

He does it all the time. He does it to make people covered in his spit and not notice untill they see it.
This story I find the funniest thing in the topic besides people's perverted procrastination attempts

i now know how to gleek on command. thank you.