Author Topic: For your Pleasure:  (Read 10536 times)

So after not playing this for about two years, I decided to get retail.

Here's a neat little build... loosely based off that big palace in Mongolia, I guess.  Kind of a shaolin temple type deal.  Needs some more rooms on the far side I think (away from the grand staircase, on the little one)... If I did that it could probably be a pretty cool little DM map.  Also probably should do something with the interior, couldn't figure out what though.

EDIT:  Persistence is here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?3onmogmlo1t

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 12:57:12 PM by Afkpuz »

ho snap man thats a nice build there, yes you win interwebs!
good idea to put more rooms but this build is already a ten out of ten thing

NOTE: i didn't rate as a x/10 thing its just a coincidence that it sounds the same.

Holy friggin chocolate dip...

Hey, someone who actually knows how to build.

very interesting...
i shall give this a
9.25/10
all i can suggest is more stuff inside it
otherwise its cool

This is a genuine 10/10 I hardly ever give that rating because in order to get a 10/10 you have to be the best of the best. Congrats man, that is a really amazing build.
You should join USSR

lol
face asking someone to join?
that happens once in a blue moon
though i realize it was more of a suggestion but still....

I got to blow it up :D

In game he is called Sign.

Thanks all.  :)

I'm a little surprised, back in the day a build like this wasn't that unusual... it isn't even really tough building.  I sound like an old man though so I'll shut it.

As for [USSR]... I gather you guys are the builders' guild these days?  For the record I'm tempted to join, but after the next week I won't really be able to get online reliably until June, and if I get the job I want in NYC I might not have it then.  I'll probably build, but not online.

Stay tuned... been working on a few additional rooms, once I get it to a point where I think it's interesting I'll release a deathmatch-able version.  Tested it out a little just now, lots of fun.

This build is very cool.

They were the 'builders guild' til 80% of the members were dropped and Face started being a richard.

Politics... it happens.  Just look at Bush.

By the way, just to verify, in-game I am Sign.

They were the 'builders guild' til 80% of the members were dropped and Face started being a richard.
Dude, I dropped all the members because USSR needed to be restarted for retail.
As for the richard part, i try my best. :)

What was the point of restarting it? Most of the members I spoke with were pretty pissed and saw no point.
Exactly. I'd hate to double team, but why the hell was it needed? I mean, if they're good builders in RTB, why wouldn't they be good in Retail?

Not all of them got retail, some were reliant on EW, and Face had been gone and didn't really know the newer members.

I do believe that Bones4 was one of the members Facechild did not know all that well.