Poll

asdf

jskds
70 (54.3%)
gggg
59 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Mod Topic Tactical Weapons Updates Revealed PG.42  (Read 98518 times)

Definitely not bro. I've tried it, does crap.

Think about it. A zombie touches a barrier for a second and gets killed. What happens? The barrier continues being torn down, even though there is no zombie there. It would be nice if we had a complete mod for this, I would definitely work my hardest on it, and probably make FIVE, Kino Der Toten, or Natch Der Untoten.
Well yea your right it dose keep gettin torn down but it dose get you more points :D. And i have Natch Der Untoten finished box and all though Kino Der Toten would be awsome no joke.....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:24:01 AM by Lusk »

Well yea your right it dose keep gettin torn down but it dose get you more points :D. And i have Natch Der Untoten finished box and all though Kino Der Toten would be awsome no joke.....

Oh ya, I forgot that it also allows players to get way more points :)

I made a third of Kino Der Toten a while ago... but I stopped when I realized zombies would be impossible anyways.

If someone makes a zombie onrapidactivate like curse's that would work
And then you would have to step on the plate to rebuild (re-appearing, disappearing.)

Guys guys guys. We all know Richtofen is cooler than Nickolai
agreed 110% he says the funniest things

wont allow my to download it says waiting for file request for like 5 minutes then it will let me :(
why you steal meekl's avatar :o

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 08:09:58 PM by Crazyman32 »

Warning: If you join Black Ops Soldiers server and use the Raygun it is not the way it is. He edited the script and made it look stuffty. He keeps lieing that he didn't but you can tell. He added an explosion emitter and made it a two shot kill.

Warning: If you join Black Ops Soldiers server and use the Raygun it is not the way it is. He edited the script and made it look stuffty. He keeps lieing that he didn't but you can tell. He added an explosion emitter and made it a two shot kill.

This needs an explosion emmiter.

you also need to get rid of the "weaponswitch" sound when you fire, it drives me insane.

This needs an explosion emmiter.

you also need to get rid of the "weaponswitch" sound when you fire, it drives me insane.
I've been working on it. I'm kinda busy at the moment.

Edit: Remember we couldn't add an explosion emitter due the the max of datablocks?

Why not make the pack-a-punched version?

it's not lyndon johnson, it's Robert McNamara