Herb Productions Inc. Mod Topic Tactical Weapons Updates Revealed PG.42

Poll

asdf

jskds
70 (54.3%)
gggg
59 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Mod Topic Tactical Weapons Updates Revealed PG.42  (Read 96563 times)

That's not the reason, Ghille is a friend and is trying to make me seem like the worse person in this case.

Question, can he even make weapons? (I know i cant, i'm just wondering, because if he cant, he really shouldn't spend his time insulting weapons).
Doesn't take a chef to know good food. I don't make addons and I can tell that dark does not give a stuff if his stuff is stuff.

Ghille is a friend and is trying to make me seem like the worse person in this case.
You dug your own grave.

someone just mod it to have reloading.

or ghille can stop being stupid and look at the facts and add it in himself

someone just mod it to have reloading.

Everyones to buisy fighting over that, shellys rageing cuz he got blocked.

How does the richard taste, swat?

It's the truth, your just raging because I blocked you. I'm not even going to repeat my opinion I said it enough times. I am tired of your bullstuff, just leave, all I see you do now is start arguments. I'm not the only one who you have done this to.

yeah you're dumb thanks a lot for ignoring everything i say just like you always do

you're like lord tony

i don't even know why i'm attempting to reason with you, you have the brain of a goldfish

yeah you're dumb thanks a lot for ignoring everything i say just like you always do

you're like lord tony

i don't even know why i'm attempting to reason with you, you have the brain of a goldfish
You whine to everybody because there add-on isn't exactly like the way you want. If they don't like your suggestion you start arguing. I have the right to decide what I want. Not you, you don't decide. If you want to decide just make something yourself.

you're like lord tony

:panda:

You whine to everybody because there add-on isn't exactly like the way you want. If they don't like your suggestion you start arguing. I have the right to decide what I want. Not you, you don't decide. If you want to decide just make something yourself.
cool more generic reasoning that doesn't even make sense to begin with

have you checked the chat?

i told you that i thought the famas was spammy so reloading would be good on it

then you said deal with it like a prick

you think i'm a prick but you're one too you hypocrite

Shell if you really need the goddamn reloading just examine the code of the guns wih reloading and then copy over the code (as well as changing he variables around). If it posses you off that much jus do it yourself.

If you can't do it, live with it, as you don't have the interest/need to force yourself to do it. Don't expect others to bow down to your every whim

Shell if you really need the goddamn reloading just examine the code of the guns wih reloading and then copy over the code (as well as changing he variables around). If it posses you off that much jus do it yourself.

If you can't do it, live with it, as you don't have the interest/need to force yourself to do it. Don't expect others to bow down to your every whim

I don't need the reloading.

have you checked the chat?

i told you that i thought the famas was spammy so reloading would be good on it

then you said deal with it like a prick

The drop the argument, as point has been taken. You don't always have to bite back at a comment.