Author Topic: make a motorcycle  (Read 7454 times)

can someone make a motorcycle? id especially prefer a new motorcycle, not one transferred from RTB.

I do agree this would be cool

One is on it's way from Jookia.
(At least I saw a half done one with 1 wheel on his server)

Tell me what would this motorbike have to be good? A flat-shaded model amirite. 2 Wheels would help too. :|

lol yes, I asked him if it was finished since it only had one wheel he said: "no, this isn't the final model" so yeah he is going to have 2 wheels.

a motorcycle would be pretty sweet :cookieMonster: !cookie and icecream for you! :cookie: :iceCream:

i saw that model too, but it wasnt on jookia's server. suspicious? or maybe jookia shares with friends... dunno, but Combine Elite has that model and its called the "Fun Bike" or something like that.

fishpen0

Jookia has a motorcycle but wont release it because everybody rips on him all the time.
It is a perfect style match to the already existing jeep and looks like it came with the game.

fishpen0

You better be talking about Jookia, if I had a copy of it I'd upload it.

You dolts combine and jook are making a mod so they both have the bike.

fishpen0

Well, I could just start Nuking random cities until you stop posting. :cookieMonster:

Now in all seriousness, the bike is good and i didn't know that multiple people were working on it.  jookia told me he made it himself.  That must be why everyone ranks on him.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:23:12 PM by fishpen0 »

fishpen0

he changes it all the time, but his map usually has his name in it. Ill look for it real quick.  Its very rarely up.

fishpen0

its on right now hurry it usually goes down fast. its got his name in it

fishpen0

nice, upload it asap.

have some cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

fishpen0

*shudders*

I just did that cookie thing...