Good Cheap Cars in gt5

Author Topic: Good Cheap Cars in gt5  (Read 2502 times)

^

By budget is $300,000.

BMW M3 Coupé

Tune the forget out of it and beat everyone.

BMW M3 Coupé

Tune the forget out of it and beat everyone.
I already have it. Tuned it, only about 550 horsepower.
I aslo have the Nissan skyline v-spec.

EDIT: BMW M3 coupe Can't beat the supercar event in professionall seires.
EDIT 2: Looking at:
Chevy Correvette ZR1
Ford GT
Audi R8
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 03:53:20 PM by Mr.Pillz »

Get a loving R8. Now.
If you tune it right, you can beat most cars online with a little skill, minus Formula and Racing. Also a well tuned R8 blows away the Super Car event with ease.

Pic of my R8 taken ingame:

Edit: That's also the cheap R8, tuned to about 750HP. And I can pretty much beat everything with it + softest tires. Mine tops out at around 340km/h. And rockets out of corners.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 04:17:43 PM by blaman »

Get the Ford SVT Lightning from the online dealership if it's still there. :D
Only 30k and it's great when upgraded.

Get a loving R8. Now.
If you tune it right, you can beat most cars online with a little skill, minus Formula and Racing. Also a well tuned R8 blows away the Super Car event with ease.

Pic of my R8 taken ingame:
-HOLYstuffSNIP-

Edit: That's also the cheap R8, tuned to about 750HP. And I can pretty much beat everything with it + softest tires. Mine tops out at around 340km/h. And rockets out of corners.
Thanks

Can you race modify it? It doesn't bother me that much, but still :P

Also, i saw your car in the ps3 topic.

Thanks

Can you race modify it? It doesn't bother me that much, but still :P

Also, i saw your car in the ps3 topic.

No you can't. But you don't really need to. Just tune it for handling/speed depending on the race. Also NEVER tune the gear ranges to go over 340km/h (211mph). The gears slip at 340 and then it drops down to 320 - 330, over and over again. Not good in races requiring good top speed.

I'm also looking for a car.

I'm thinking of buying a Lamborghini Gallardo, or a Aston Martin DB9. But I'm such a care-taking over-brown townyzing money spender I can't decide.

I got an LP640 Superveloce in gray
it's so god damn lovey

For a second there I thought the title was GTA5, not gt5. Whoopsie.

Say, is theere an option to see Standard cars in my garage? Its pissing me off. I wanna see my Standard cars :c

Say, is theere an option to see Standard cars in my garage? Its pissing me off. I wanna see my Standard cars :c

Yes lol.
It's on the side with the rest of the buttons. :P

I got the audi. Its loving sh- I mean... Awesome. I got the More expensive version,  So far, 837 HORSH POWERZ.
Just amazing.

The R8 V10 is a bit more heavy, so you might want to tune its handling a bit to compensate for the extra momentum.