Author Topic: Trust Floating and Build Fixes  (Read 3635 times)

I've found 2 problems I think Badspot may want fixed, so I'm telling him about them jsut incase he doesn't know:
1)If someone you put under trust builds then you build ontop and they clear their bricks using commandtoserver('clearbricks'); (/clearbricks), then your bricks will be floating.
2)It seems Badspot put the trust check AFTER the planting of bricks. People can put a ghost infront of a door and keep hitting plant really fast to make a wall that people would atleast get stuck in. Packer saw, I showed him in his server.

I didn't get that last one, explain pls.

If you look at the ghost brick and try to plant on someone elses bricks, you'll see the brick plant then get deleted by the trust system. It should stop the brick from being planted at all :/

I saw it aswell, weird, but it doesn't really do anything.

With a simple repeating script this can be exploited to make annoying walls.

why take a non problem, and tell people how to exploit it?

of course there may be bugs, no reason to share it with everyone.
email BS, f uck

Well, here's a problem. When you have someons BUILD trust and put a brick on theirs and then do ctrl+z, it says the person you trusted does not trust you enough to destroy your own brick. Stipud thing thinks your brick is theres. This should be fixed :/

1)If someone you put under trust builds then you build ontop and they clear their bricks using commandtoserver('clearbricks'); (/clearbricks), then your bricks will be floating.
This may prove to be a BIG problem to fix :|

Badspot

• Administrator
1 is not a problem.  It is intentional and necessary to prevent massive griefing.

1 is not a problem.  It is intentional and necessary to prevent massive griefing.
I did not say 1 was a problem, I said it would be a problem to fix it. :o

Suggestion: people can not delete their bricks that are holding someone elses bricks.
But instead deletes the persons other bricks. (admin may over ride, on witch could destroy the whole build)