Author Topic: I went to /b/ out of curiosity...  (Read 8041 times)

Never mind, then.
TRYPOPHOBIA- FEAR OF UNNATURAL HOLES IN SKIN.
i.e. those photoshops of a lotus seed pod over a person so it looks like they've got insect larva or something incubating inside them.

I have tryphobia and it makes me shiver in fear and get chills.

I have tryphobia and it makes me shiver in fear and get chills.

Hey steve, you know what's funny...?






















Needles.

Plus those vaccines you get before the next school year.

I still think this is a little far fetched, as 4chan would obviously have charges pressed against them for that.
Gore is not illegal.

Gore is not illegal.
I'm sure child research and people being, apparently, sawed to death is.


I'm sure child research and people being, apparently, sawed to death is.
Child research? Yes, it's illegal. It's actually not allowed on /b/, but they post it anyway. People being killed is illegal, but I don't think pictures of dead people is illegal.

I'm sure child research and people being, apparently, sawed to death is.
Cheese pizza is illegal but gore is not. (I'm pretty sure)

You get banned for posting CP on 4chan.


Cheese pizza is illegal but gore is not.
white milk is illegal

Yeah, but people still do it.

I'm trying not to be curious...but I'm failing maybe I'll go check this place out anyway

also: Albino mondays are illegal...but they happen anyway