Author Topic: I went to /b/ out of curiosity...  (Read 8061 times)

I'm gonna be brave.

I'm talkin' 'bout them links.

Gimme a link to 4chan.

Lol, clever.

oh no he linked to a site that has links to an inappropriate site?

oh no he linked to a site that has links to an inappropriate site?

Dog, it takes one click. And it's right there in front of you.

Gimme a link to 4chan.
did you not see the people saying how links might be bannable? just google it you lazy bastard.

Dog, it takes one click. And it's right there in front of you.
The person linking can't be held responsible for the actions of the user on the page he links to. If he links you to /v/, obviously he expects you to stay on /v/. Not his fault if you click on one of the other boards.

stuff. Clicked on a trap image. :C

if you just want tits, try /s/

if you just want tits, try /s/
If you want two or three trap images, go there. :c

If you ever see a Trypophobia thread, that's me.
I love that stuff.

If you ever see a Trypophobia thread, that's me.
I love that stuff.
A thread about fear of holes in your skin?

A thread about fear of holes in your skin?
No, it's hard to explain.
It's this specific image, which would surely get me banned.
It's magical. But only if you look at it the right way.

No, it's hard to explain.
It's this specific image, which would surely get me banned.
It's magical. But only if you look at it the right way.

Uhm...is it just nudity? If it is... PM it.

Uhm...is it just nudity? If it is... PM it.
It is absolutely not nudity.
In fact, it causes many people who look at it to close their window in disgust.
Trust me, you don't want to see it.

It is absolutely not nudity.
In fact, it causes many people who look at it to close their window in disgust.
Trust me, you don't want to see it.

Never mind, then.

Aah, yes. I remember the first time I went to 4chan. My life was changed forever. I was traumatized with .gifs of men getting their heads sawed off by gangsters, child research, Self Delete pictures, and disgusting loveual images.
I wish I hadn't.
Why do you wish you didn't?

Just looked at the first page of /b/ and it wasn't horrible.