Author Topic: I went to /b/ out of curiosity...  (Read 8047 times)

First time i went on b
STOREE TIME
Eating frosted flakes, browsing videya gaeeems
SAW B
LOOKED MIGHTY COOL
SCROLLED THROUGH loveY researchO
SAW FAT WOMAN SUCKING A HAIRY-ASS richard
BONERLOSS
LOST MY BOWL OF FF
BLEAHGHAHHGHG

GUYS, GO TO /z/ ITS COMPLETELY AWESUM EVEN THOUGH I NEVER TRIED GOING

I LOVE THAT PAGE!!
404 - Not found

stuff, i'm trying hard not to click /b/.

stuff, i'm trying hard not to click /b/.
Odds are it isn't that bad.
I'd scroll through the page and check but all the threads will be different by the time my page loads. :v

stuff, i'm trying hard not to click /b/.
go to /v/
/v/ is pretty much /b/ lite, only with less disgusting and more vidya.
come to think of it, /v/ is like grown up BL forums.

come to think of it, /v/ is like grown up BL forums.
Which isn't saying much.

Aah, yes. I remember the first time I went to 4chan. My life was changed forever. I was traumatized with .gifs of men getting their heads sawed off by gangsters, child research, Self Delete pictures, and disgusting loveual images.
I wish I hadn't.
/b/ isn't that bad.

I doubt you've even seen softcore research.

Why am I browsing 4chan anyway?

Which isn't saying much.
What I'm saying is that it is possible, albeit rare, to have a mature conversation.

Unless you're in a Mass Effect thread, in which case it always turns into a waifu war.

What I'm saying is that it is possible, albeit rare, to have a mature conversation.
Ah, alright.
I've never actually been to /v/ unless I'm linked to it.

EDIT:
Quote
9:46 PM - Cryo Knight Doomcop: -link to /v/-
9:46 PM - Skip³: aha
9:46 PM - Skip³: ahaha
9:46 PM - Skip³: you're funny
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 11:41:00 PM by Skip »

I love /b/.

whatever, guys


Ah, alright.
I've never actually been to /v/ unless I'm linked to it.

EDIT:

Bannable for posting link?

Bannable for posting link?
Pffft. It's just /v/. Nothing bad there... I think.

Bannable for posting link?
Yes yes it is.
Thank you Qwepir for reminding me on Steam.

Though I don't think it should be bannable because it's kind of obvious you might not want to click it considering everything said about 4chan in the topic.