Author Topic: AVGN: Star Wars  (Read 2074 times)


forget yes, had the NES Star Wars as a kid till it got stolen.

forget yes, had the NES Star Wars as a kid till it got stolen.
i had the N64 Star Wars game he was talking about :D

The ending was brilliant, bahahaha.

it actually startled me

i loving lost it at the part where darth vader was a scorpion

Just finished watching it, yeah I completed the First NES one as a kid twice. You have no loving idea how hard that game is specially if you've never played before.

I've never actually seen a AVGN...thing, but it seemed very, very mediocre.
Is it supposed to be a let's play or something? The entire thing was basically 30% jokes, 50% filler, 10% horrible parts and 10% good parts.

I can't really understand why people watch this. Is it supposed to be ironic?
Either way, I didn't enjoy it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 04:18:39 AM by Bloody Mary »

it's supposed to be a nerd reviewing really stuffty old games and us laughing at his anger

it's supposed to be a nerd reviewing really stuffty old games and us laughing at his anger
I didn't even see a whole lot of anger. For the most part, he seems pretty calm.

watch his richard tracy review

watch his richard tracy review
The site format is pretty hard to navigate. If it's not too much hassle, could I have a link?



It was alright, but I still don't really get the point. I mean, he's angry, but not really all that funny. Sure, there are a few funny parts. More then a few.

But when the "meat" of the video is just him talking about the game and how hard/bad/unforgiving/crazy/other the game is, it kind of loses appeal.

I guess different people like different things. AVGN is pretty good, I guess, but I'll watch an LP any day of the week.