Author Topic: I want a rahkshi character  (Read 2619 times)

I have a blue one :D
HURR HURR THE BLLLUUUUE ONE
THE RRRREEEED ONE
THE GRRRRREEEEEEEEN ONE
HURR HURR HURR
okay ill stop

Blockland isn't here to be cross-referenced.

Plus, what would you use this for?

I already don't like you, or your ideas and so far, you haven't given one good game related idea to date... This really isn't the right game for you.

to be used like a player, you know how there is survivor in the zombie pack that makes you one, well i always wanted to see through their eyes

Bionicle is dead damnit let it die in a grave and ask about hero factory.

then how come there is a new video, and these are new ones from the original ones, so bionicle lives on! it has mata nui getting his body back

I dont I think they look better.
And no more hard to pronounce names :D

but they replaced epic rahi with little mindless robot civilians, that all are the same, but different colors and abilities.

Rahi shall rip the little robots heads off, and eat the rest for a meal, then head for desert :D

I hate to agree. I was a major fan of wtf pwning Makuta at the end of every new series. Makuta is dead now though?

I have to say that I prefered the Bohrok over the Rahkshi.

bohrok were cool, but, The son of a Bohroks removed them(Lego)

i got an idea
if i make the rahkshi, could one of you make it into a character like the same size as the block people

Dude what the forget 7 posts in a row

Well that's a bit rude.
He said "Please"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:26:36 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkshosswocq9y06 if anyone will make this into a hat item or even get a mechanical body and attatch the head and make it an ai that you can be in a minigame i will greatly appreciate it plus you get
:cookie: x1000  :iceCream: x1000

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF NOW
i got a right to be on this world as much as you, and i don't plan dying soon

ASDF YOSHI STOP MULTIPOSTING

then how come there is a new video, and these are new ones from the original ones, so bionicle lives on! it has mata nui getting his body back
Fake video idiot.

I have a blue one :D
I got the yellow one, but i didn't get a kraata slug :C