3 (2.8%)
Light Machine Gun
6 (5.5%)
Machine Pistol
8 (7.3%)
Other
8 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: What gun type do you perfer?  (Read 5106 times)

how would anyone know whether they would use a gun in real life if theyve never used a gun?

Then don't answer it if you have not fired a firearm.

I would prefer a pistol over ever other gun mentioned.

My reasoning is, that when you are being chased in, say, a city, and you get pinned down, all you have to do is reach into your coat, fire a few rounds and get running again.

I would prefer a pistol over ever other gun mentioned.

My reasoning is, that when you are being chased in, say, a city, and you get pinned down, all you have to do is reach into your coat, fire a few rounds and get running again.
"Then get arrested for murder"

Then don't answer it if you have not fired a firearm.
i hunt like every winter and i have SO many guns usually i use my 308. when i deer hunt

My grandpa has a browning machine gun that he restored. I shot it at things. It was fun.

Personally, I would be a man of assault rifles. Charging into battle, shooting multiple oncomers.

Personally, I would be a man of assault rifles. Charging into battle, shooting multiple oncomers.
nothowitworks.png

No one here will have used an LMG, RL, or AR.
I said RL. BOOOOOOOMMM 1 hit KO.

Whatever shoots bullets.

That gun on Gmod where it goes slow motion or something and sings the dear sister c:

In videogames, I always prefer automatic weapons. I just love spraying bullets. It's so funny.

Assault Rifles, Specifically the AK-47. nearly impossible to jam, great ballistics, and is overall a great gun.
Pistol-wise I'd go with a glock only because they can shoot underwater, which is usefull in a tactical situation
Shotgun, a standard .22 gauge pump shotgun, nothing special.
LMG: I honestly doubt anyone here has fired an LMG and I'm pretty sure its pretty hard to own one and use.
Rocket launcher IRL, a stupid idea. in games, it depends solely on the situation
Machine pistol: stupidest invention I've ever heard of
SMG: MP5
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:37:47 PM by Joker Card »

A The M14 Is a combat rifle [Just an assualt rifle w/ slower firing and less ammo, but w/ more power and accuracy.
Bassicclyyy it felt like a sniper rifle
I did not say the M14 wasn't.

Where the hell is a machine pistol option?
Where's the scoped pistol option?