Author Topic: Discover old screenshot.  (Read 10284 times)

Some guy who played Vanilla on that server in 2005.

I heard a story once of a group of like 6 people that were friend that played V.0002 or whatever it is back in 09'
They were fully unaware of Blockland retail.

Don't delete your old stuff. Can you PM me more detail about the content you found? For example, anyone have RTB 1.032?
I not have it, I did search website has old Blockland game, Here link:
http://sephrtbmods.webs.com/majormods.htm

I heard a story once of a group of like 6 people that were friend that played V.0002 or whatever it is back in 09'
They were fully unaware of Blockland retail.
Yeah, this one guy came to my server saying he just got retail and had been playing vanilla for a WHILE.

This is all i heard

i found old hard and it had scren so i post it on blockland forums

Work on that, but really that's pretty cool.

There are at least 10 Beta Blockland related posts a month. Why can't we have a board for it? AOT is still going.

There are at least 10 Beta Blockland related posts a month. Why can't we have a board for it? AOT is still going.

Because 10 posts is enough for a board. There are normally 5+ new threads each day in every board.

I still guarantee that it would pick up and have a lot of posts eventually. And since this is the blockland forums, it would be pretty cool to be able to discuss the older versions in one quick place with quick access.

I still guarantee that it would pick up and have a lot of posts eventually. And since this is the blockland forums, it would be pretty cool to be able to discuss the older versions in one quick place with quick access.

I'm sure it would just turn out like the AOT board.

Well, maybe you're right. But It would be a lot easier just to keep all 0002 posts on their own board instead on general / offtopic.

Only stuff that's left from my old BL days:

why are you holding a penor  :cookieMonster:

What engine did v.0002 and 1.032 use?

I am nearly upset from seeing all these pics.. give horrible nostalgia.

I only have one picture from v1.045.. :(