Author Topic: Discover old screenshot.  (Read 10274 times)

You forget off.

He said that it reminds him from roblox not that it's a copy of roblox.

:panda: Panda means sad, like he hurt... It looks nothing like Roblox, it actually looks even less so than Retail.

Back on topic. Discuss some more about 0002 / AIO / RTB. For example, anyone remember RMS's servers? Or that green hills RPG mocheeze, ephi, bac, and a few others were working on?

You forgot TBM, BLM, etc.

Who cares? Just keep discussing.

I heard a story once of a group of like 6 people that were friend that played V.0002 or whatever it is back in 09'
They were fully unaware of Blockland retail.
Some point in 2009 - 2010 i Downloaded RTB 1.45 is it? Anyway i donwloaded it and There was few people unaware of Blockland retail.

If anyones intrested im hosting Orangle block (Wich claims to be Death to Block)server.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:39:12 PM by Tonkka »

Here! *Hands flame shield*

I wonder if old brick back in v0002, like ramp, etc.. ! I need these all brick so I can port it to BL v19, who has it?

I wonder if you guys had the old brick back in v0002, like ramps, etc.. ! I need some of these bricks so I can port it to Retail Blockland, does anyone have it?
Hopefully i got it right
and download RTB 1.045 or v0002.

Hopefully i got it right
and download RTB 1.045 or v0002.
yea I got 2 slope ramp. I need more brick.

My best bet is to download RTB 1.045 or check through v0002 mod sites and look for bricks, kaje made a one-way-brick but i'm sure we already have some.

My best bet is to download RTB 1.045 or check through v0002 mod sites and look for bricks, kaje made a one-way-brick but i'm sure we already have some.
I want these brick, Chefkokkie, Isjix, Prince N posted screenshot i saw these sweet bricks. these bricks shapes epic. Many brick kind than we have brick today. retails brick make me droll over it.

A lot of content from RTB would do fairly well ported. It's just finding someone who will. Good luck.

A lot of content from RTB would do fairly well ported. It's just finding someone who will. Good luck.
If you have some. can you sent me I ll port it to blb.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:33:07 PM by Prince N »

http://www.gamefront.com/files/13842622/Return-to-Blockland-1.045/

Just port the bricks from there, or some of the maps.
Thanks, I am not sure how it work port to blb, I did read blb forums.

EDIT: Brick Retails
Download it and please port to blb file. I can't figure out with blb file, aslo I tried with Zack0Wack0's BLB software not work either.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:39:41 PM by Furling »

Thanks, I am not sure how it work port to blb, I did read blb forums.

EDIT: Brick Retails
Download it and please port to blb file. I can't figure out with blb file, aslo I tried with Zack0Wack0's BLB software not work either.

... All of you dumbasses are handicapped.