Author Topic: Discover old screenshot.  (Read 10282 times)

What engine did v.0002 and 1.032 use?
...Still torque.

Badspot just took away features that didn't work too well (buildable vehicles, moving bricks) with later versions after v0002, I think.

What engine did v.0002 and 1.032 use?
"1.032" was RTB and it was just a mod for v0002, and it used the same engine. It was modified quite a bit for retail.

...Still torque.

Badspot just took away features that didn't work too well (buildable vehicles, moving bricks) with later versions after v0002, I think.
The reason we had 'buildable vehicles and moving bricks' is because he was using staticshapes, in retail, fxDtsBrick was born and suddenly lot less lag but the bricks are stuck on a grid.

-snip-
Awesome! That prefect picutre, ever I seen!

I am nearly upset from seeing all these pics.. give horrible nostalgia.

I only have one picture from v1.045.. :(
Show us of your old picutre.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 09:55:13 PM by Furling »

Because 10 posts is enough for a board. There are normally 5+ new threads each day in every board.

Its not uncommon for either of the AoT boards to go a day or two without a new post.

Also holy stuff I wouldn't everr guess this is BL.

Edit: Someone really needs to take the time to type up a timeline and details about all of the versions because Im lost.

Awesome! That prefect picutre, ever I seen!
Show us of your old picutre.

Made by that kimmo korea guy.. took a pic of it because it was epic.. sadly this is the only screenshot I have :\
By windows, it says it was taken in oct 2006.

Someone really needs to take the time to type up a timeline and details about all of the versions.
Agree, with old screenshot.

Why is it that the retail of Blockland can't do some of the stuff the original Blockland can do?

Also, the vehicle was on the autumn pond map, right?
Its not uncommon for either of the AoT boards to go a day or two without a new post.

Also holy stuff I wouldn't everr guess this is BL.

Edit: Someone really needs to take the time to type up a timeline and details about all of the versions because Im lost.
(May not be exactly accurate)
November 14/15/18ish, 2004 - Vanilla Blockland went public
Feb 2005 - It gets shown on The Screen Savers, drastically improving the userbase
April 2005 - The Better Mod is beginning - 2006 DTB - 2008 TOB - 2010/1 (TBG Alpha)
Mid 2005 - AiO is beginning, and continues to update until sometime in 2006.
Mid-3Q 2005 - Digi comes up with the idea, and Ephialtes takes over progress and developement lasts until July-August 2006 for rtb. =
1.00, 1.01, 1.023, 1.032, 1.04, 1.045 (Final update) I think.
2008 - Special Forces Mod

Also -  Old Blockland Gallery
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 08:12:19 AM by Prince N »

Omg I want all old bricks are build epic. and remove old top stud to replace this current stud top, bottom, sides, why not?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 10:09:53 AM by Furling »

I miss that buggy, I want it back....

I'm getting this: "I want more of the RTB bricks on retail!" right? I agree that there should be more unique bricks. For example, the Glass-floor panel from TBM, or the 4x1x5 brick that you can use for stairs.

But seriously, who agrees about a board for beta blockland?

Only pics i have, I can bribe a picture of a old boat me and jeorge made when he's around.

I miss that buggy, I want it back....
I have it old buggy, uxie and I did port to current blockland 2 day ago

^^ Seph sent me some pictures of RMS's old castle he was working on for a month back in 2007.

master.rtb.interaction:22032 You might be able to play online with this master server. CRTL O - Network

Oh gawd you made me look for oldie 1.045 screenies, I didn't find any but holy stuff I found some old stuff and now I nostagia hard.