Author Topic: map suggestions  (Read 2000 times)

heres some suggestions for TDM maps and stuff:
submarein(typoed)
sea battle(i.e: battle ships sort of thing)
sky battle:(two alien or space ship like things floating in mid air no land visible(but there should be some at some point)with hangers for people to put spawns to be able to fly out(for battle of course)maby a wepions(typo)locker
to spawn weps and turret areas for people to shoot out of.)
maby a giant chucky E. cheeses thing.(just to make people mad)
add ons/stuff:
navy uniforms, pilot suits, scuba gear, small auto gun, jets(with missles and gun), minigun(should be not able to use in planes, boats, or cars(or anything elss like that).)harpoon gun, knife.

wow, some of those are GREAT, but I don't see how some would work
Here's an idea, ROOM WAR!!!
the room model from room war would be the BEST!!

yea some would be tough and room war would be cool i just had another idea too:tanks.
maby a giant airplane map lol you could parachute(or fall if u dont have the parachute add on)
to ground below witch has 2 buildings and a tower in the middle and surrounded by water i.e: its a island.

the only maps that this community knows how to make.,are lame ass island maps that we see again, and again, and again... very lame

the best fun comes from interiors. but thats to hard to make apparently.

its much faster to mold terrain, texture paint it up, and surround it with water.
easy enough? maybe, although most the mappers are terrible at that even.

-i am hoping for building onto drivable plates.
kinda like that gimped thing RTB had. but actually works.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 06:22:06 AM by Bisjac »

bedroom without the bed.

bedroom without the bed.
no that would suck. then it wouldnt be bedroom it would be room that looks like stuff insted. and yes people
suck at maping if I knew how to make maps (i just started blockland last week and i still have demo) I would make
way better maps I bet you. I started this thread to enspire people to make better maps.