Author Topic: Build Stealer.  (Read 4574 times)

Can I please have his ID? I think he might name switch.

i just now banned him from my server when he joined.
:D

its ok to save other peoples builds. it is NOT ok to take credit.

brick cred is all we have!
blockland glory isnt just making friends

Its to make allot of Friends! Also there really isn't such thing a Blockland Glory. Some one makes a really good build people like it then what... nothing. Same goes for Modeling/Mapping. People make the Maps and stuff get credit people like it they use it but really can't give a crap who did it.

Can I please have his ID? I think he might name switch.
ID is on the front page, 556.

Oh right, so now build stealing is a concern is it ?
I was saying this weeks back and everyone was like "blockland is for sharing, stop worrying about it"

sheesh. make your minds up !!

I don't mind if people take my build, but as long as they don't go around saying that they made it.
This guy just got banned from the USSR server.
He changed his name to B-Balls.
So remember: BAN ID 556

the same people been with and against it the whole time you know.

im offended that peoplecan save other builds.
while its a good idea yeah, theres to many asshats in this community to make that worth while content

Agreed.
I also like that idea, but would have been better only if Admins can save a build.
since only admins can load a build anyway, it would be better that way.
I don't see what's the problem in changing it so only admins are able to save.
I see a problem where if someone builds something on a server and wants to save, but they are not allowed admin, in that case, would it be possible to make it so that when a non admin saves, they only save their bricks?
But that would bring up an issue with people making a build together, when one saves than loads, he will only have half of the build....
=/

Bad, just make it so if someone saves, it saves the brick owners too. That way everyone is happy.

noobs would mod around that, but it would be a nice add

thats pointless, as it would make it impossible for poeple who legitamtly wanna use the build (give credit) without having to mod.

thats pointless, as it would make it impossible for poeple who legitamtly wanna use the build (give credit) without having to mod.

do you even know what i was talking about?

if bricks saved ownership into them when others saved the build.
people would mod that out.

god damn some people in these forums

exactly.

What im saying is that people who want to steal the mod can mod it eaisly.

however true newbies who dont know any better that just wanna snag a build to find out how it works will suffer from this.

check cumminity projects and lock this. now there is a list going u post name id (if posible) and proof and chef is on it.