Author Topic: Natedog Mean And A Hack Poser?  (Read 1686 times)

Well for some time nate dog has been mean to me and everyone on my server i banned him for it and then he spammed my irc with HACKING YOU here is my pics more later

Well for some time nate dog has been mean to me and everyone on my server i banned him for it and then he spammed my irc with HACKING YOU here is my pics more later
Double Post
I know he's been mean to everyone but heres just my experience

He's handicapped.
He can't hack.
Do not worry.
use /ignore.
Natedog, hack me.

Natedog is a known idiot.

He's just a jolly little boy thinking if he lies about hacking he can gain respect.

When I was new to this game, Natedog would always be in the same server as me and then put me in bricks. I just wish he'd die.

lol on IRC i got like:

plz dont hack me i give u ion cannon

bawwww y he b meen he gon hak me ;_;

bawwww y he b meen he gon hak me ;_;
asdf stupidity
I'm going to IRC him, taunting him into either "hacking" me or admitting he can't.

Becareful guys, he might use his ninja hacking skills to explode this thread and hack us all!

well seeing as you are jumping through the air with an mp7, and i see spam all over the place, and some sort of forgeted up minigame
maybe he was RIGHT

well seeing as you are jumping through the air with an mp7, and i see spam all over the place, and some sort of forgeted up minigame
maybe he was RIGHT
Well he IS a bloody jumper.

Well he IS a bloody jumper.
yep but it was some idiot he was banned shortly after and there was no mini i was doing it for stuffs and giggles

Dude hes always been a hack poser he was holding my friend hostage at his server I was also SA there but my friend was afraid if we banned him he would hack my friend so I banned him perma. he came back becuase boshet unbanned him becuase he said he was going to hack him and he banned me. This has happend before there has been a post made by ephi talking about this. He has always been an enemy ive always remember that time when he did these things.