How Many Post Till PM

Author Topic: How Many Post Till PM  (Read 3049 times)

How may post do i have to make before i can send and view PM's?

4. Use the Search feature before posting a question.

You are a Blockhead. Blockhead's can't view or send PM's. You have to use a different email address, such as one provided by your ISP, or one that you pay for, not a free one.

Also, as I've been told. You have to re-register an account since the two? admins won't de-blockhead you, even if you change and reactivate under you're ISP/paid e-mail... Unless they just hate me, lol. Probably the last part.

Yeah I'll be getting a new email but if I give it to this account they won't de-blockhead-ify me so I won't be changing it.

In another thread, people were yelling to be de-blockhead-ed, and got it, I asked/hinted nicely, nothing, but I couldn't care less. Get PMs, ooo, you can PM yourself, the rest of the forums more than half don't have PMs, so it's like having no PMs anyways.

Yeah I just got my new email setup a few mins ago.  Don't know whether to change my current email on this account or make a new one and use that.

i have a non-blockhead and a blockhead

In another thread, people were yelling to be de-blockhead-ed, and got it, I asked/hinted nicely, nothing, but I couldn't care less. Get PMs, ooo, you can PM yourself, the rest of the forums more than half don't have PMs, so it's like having no PMs anyways.
Lol pms, but Awoken was right , i havnt sent any pms cept to a couple people.

eyrehK
Blockhead

Haha, I'm just pointing out the flaws Kherye.

Give Badspot 10$ via PayPal.

Pay up, jerk.

I already bought retail. I'm not made of money, well my foot is but just the foot.

Give Badspot 10$ via PayPal.

Pay up, jerk.

Put my $19.95 in, should be enough.

what is the point of this? :panda:

why dont you just let us PM?

I eat you for bumping crap

GAME OVER.
noob.