Poll

POOLS OVAH!

Pools over
Everybody go home :3

Author Topic: Test Map  (Read 15415 times)

http://www.mediafire.com/?f87k2dm4tg8ya6d  Map test This is a Test well one of my first maps Please Note this is a edited version of Remote island I give credet for some of the stuff of remote Island :D New download! If you want any maps im makeing in the future make a folder in blockland called Map_Test and put the files of the map in

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 07:06:03 PM by skppiy4000 »

Protip.
Don't post your first maps, i learnt that myself.
Second protip, you need pictures.
Third Protip, and more information.
And last, don't try to make an excuse by saying "No flaeming me!!!!"

Protip.
Don't post your first maps, i learnt that myself.
Second protip, you need pictures.
Third Protip, and more information.
And last, don't try to make an excuse by saying "No flaeming me!!!!"
...never tried suporting some one have you?

For your first map, that has excellent quality. This stands with the greater maps around. All I have to suggest is that you make your topics design more mature. And just have a 1-4 or 1-5 poll rating instead.

Keep up the work, but be sure to work on your talent even more so your next map will be even greater. And be sure to supply us with a download link.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:25:19 AM by Prince N »

For your first map, that has excellent quality. This stands with the greater maps around. All I have to suggest is that you make your topics design more mature. And just have a 1-4 or 1-5 poll rating instead.

Keep up the work, but be sure to work on your talent even more so your next map will be even greater. And be sure to supply us with a download link.
K i will

http://www.mediafire.com/?f87k2dm4tg8ya6d Map test This is a Test well one of my first maps Please Note this is a edited version of Remote island I give credet for some of the stuff of remote Island :D New download!
it should come up as Test So go To Test And It should show up.

oh god you're back
yippie,

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 01:43:11 PM by skppiy4000 »

Dont mind him he always flames me for some reason.
because you're a complete dumbass

because you're a complete dumbass
So you spent you time stalking some guy who used to post stupid stuff and now that he posts a good map you ignore that and start flaming him again?
Plus you have posted alot of stupid stuff to,the only good thing i recall you posting recently was a simple pizza print.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:50:46 PM by Zeta Champ »

Please download i work will work harder
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:52:17 PM by skppiy4000 »

UHGOUIDYBOUIYHGBUH
I do not speak dumbass sir,
and you fail at making stuff red.

So you spent you time stalking some guy who used to post stupid stuff and now that he posts a good map you ignore that and start flaming him again?
Plus you have posted alot of stupid stuff to,the only good thing i recall you posting recently was a simple pizza print.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:03:01 PM by DuckHunter »

I do not speak dumbass sir,
and you fail at making stuff red.

i didint make anything red.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:47:52 PM by skppiy4000 »

i didint make anything red Dumbass red. >:)

Why the hell did you say red two times
seriously