Author Topic: 2 New wands  (Read 3950 times)

Will these be possible to make?

ID Wand
A wand that shows the player's ID, for example, someone makes a super sweet build, and then leaves, and if you forget the person's name, ID or just wanna see who made it, you can use a ID Wand to hit one of the pieces on the build and a window would pop up saying who made the brick you hit with the wand and also showing the person's ID number

Ban Wand
You hit a brick someone made, a window pops up saying the person's name and ID number, and IP Address, you can hit Ban player to ban him/her, Kick player to kick him/her, or you can delete all of the player's bricks, its pretty much like rtb's destroy by owner mode :P

Please and thanks

Why do you need their IP? IPs are outdated.

I have made a WhoMadeThis wand, I just haven't released it yet due to the fact that it only works when people are in the server.

Icup.
are you the dumbest man in the world or just a dumb starfish

Ban Wand
You hit a brick someone made, a window pops up saying the person's name and ID number, and IP Address, you can hit Ban player to ban him/her, Kick player to kick him/her, or you can delete all of the player's bricks, its pretty much like rtb's destroy by owner mode :P
on admin qui, go to clear bricks, all bricks some one placed are there. you can highlight their bricks the find out who it was, then ban them.

Will these be possible to make?

ID Wand
A wand that shows the player's ID, for example, someone makes a super sweet build, and then leaves, and if you forget the person's name, ID or just wanna see who made it, you can use a ID Wand to hit one of the pieces on the build and a window would pop up saying who made the brick you hit with the wand and also showing the person's ID number

Ban hammer

Please and thanks
i might try to make ban hammer

You see me pee?  Gross creepfile.

Ban Wand
on admin qui, go to clear bricks, all bricks some one placed are there. you can highlight their bricks the find out who it was, then ban them.

your suggestions is stupid and unneccesary, use it the way Shaun described.
it's much easier than making some wand.