Author Topic: stuff, got a forgetton of Backdoors.  (Read 2718 times)

Alright, so my dad's PC is ALWAYS clean, he uses MBAM and had two rogues often, though he's only got one once from a faulty ad on a stuff site, i can try and screencap the pic, but this one has just come, my phone has rang despite having NO broadband on the loving home phone, is this the case?

So i scanned it because i've tried to remove it all 500 times.

I removed them, but loving windows vista is stuff and blocks the removal so the viruses can do it again, it closes explorer.exe, then remakes it, and crashes firefox as soon as i log on, then it works fine.

Any solution, i might try safe mode soon.

im using loving malwarebytes and its doing forget all.

even did a glary utility scan to fix registry for some stuff, nothing.

im using loving malwarebytes and its doing forget all.

even did a glary utility scan to fix registry for some stuff, nothing.
I THINK AVAST! IS BETR LOL BES TFRE ANTIVIRUS EVR!!1!1!

I THINK AVAST! IS BETR LOL BES TFRE ANTIVIRUS EVR!!1!1!

get out

I think i know why.

The owners of your backdoor viruses are manually closing your antivirus programs to stop you. That's what backdoors do.

The owners of your backdoor viruses are manually closing your antivirus programs to stop you. That's what backdoors do.

Well, they are not manually closing.

I think we dealt with them, maybe its just the remains and i can finish the scans easily, taking 8 mins and it only closes and reopens explorer.exe and such, it doesn't seem lethal but has some stolen data.

has some stolen data.
What's with viruses these days stealing your information?
What happened to those good old-fashioned computer destroying ones?

my phone has rang despite having NO broadband on the loving home phone

I would loving stuff myself

have you tried disconnecting your PC from the net and fixing it?

try system restore by going into safemode first.

Why the help haven't you been into safe mode yet?

Have you booted into safe mode? The virus shouldn't load up in that mode, then if you can find out exactly what type of virus it is and manually remove it.

Viruses these days suck. I miss the good ol' Blue Screen of Death and hard drive failures of the old days. :c

Programmers are pussies now a days.

Viruses these days suck. I miss the good ol' Blue Screen of Death and hard drive failures of the old days. :c

Programmers are pussies now a days.

Lolwut