Author Topic: stuff, got a forgetton of Backdoors.  (Read 2717 times)

Like i said guys, it is not as lethal as a Backdoor, i think it's been killed but the remains still stand, might be firefox acting up with the infection still.

Viruses these days suck. I miss the good ol' Blue Screen of Death and hard drive failures of the old days. :c

Programmers are pussies now a days.
On a semi related note managed to get the demo all in one computer at best buy to bsod while trying to sets the .minecraft folder. Xp has bsod about twice in its lifetime.
Any, I am not starting a war.

On a semi related note managed to get the demo all in one computer at best buy to bsod while trying to sets the .minecraft folder. Xp has bsod about twice in its lifetime.
Any, I am not starting a war.

I'm fine with it, my main OS is XP and my others are Vista

hey guys i'm sorry about the virus lol hope you can get rid of it!  :cookieMonster:

no.

Go into safe mode and do whatever you need to do.

Boot from a drive with a different OS, and then scan it with that.

It might be potent on windows, but it's not likely it can take down multiple operation systems.

If people are controling your computer from somewhere else they need to use the internet

Disconnect and then scan

Now then, time to do it.

Safe mode

networking or no.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:23:11 PM by (Hit Man) »

I thought you meant actual backdoors.
Like, I picture someone standing near hundreds of screendoors.

I thought you meant actual backdoors.
Like, I picture someone standing near hundreds of screendoors.

lol

anyhow i've removed mozilla and reinstalling, it seems that jeb32 and xul was causing the prob.

also internet explorer is gone so i cant reinstall  :panda:

It's called jokes. Learn them.

It's a serious thread plus my interwebs is gone.

hao2install something

I would loving stuff myself
One time I was watching this episode of Twilight Zone with my parents, and in the episode this old lady would repeatedly get calls from someone unknown, who wouldn't say anything at first. Right after this happened two or so times in the show, my phone rang. My dad held it up, showing that the caller I.D. read "Unknown Caller." Upon answering it, the line was dead. Eerie.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 04:47:05 PM by Tokerovin »

Like i said guys, it is not as lethal as a Backdoor, i think it's been killed but the remains still stand, might be firefox acting up with the infection still.
Computer Viruses kill now.