Author Topic: Scuicide bomb  (Read 5505 times)

well..... if you had the bomb set to blow up on cntrl k then it might conflict with the actual scuicide trigger that is cntrl k thats why i said highlight it in inventory and then click

fishpen0

No, it would be set to trigger when a player commits Self Delete. Not to a specific button. So say, im holding this Self Delete pack, and I hit commit Self Delete. Instead of just dying the script would kick in and blow up the bomb.  But if i weren't holding the bomb I could still commit Self Delete.

Badspot

• Administrator
If you're gonna have a dead man's switch, you should have to hold the trigger down continuously until you want it to go off.  That way you couldn't use other weapons. 

fishpen0

why cant I carry a gun and have a bomb strapped to my body?

because your a scuicide bomber, not a homicide bomber =P @ fishpen0
idk but what Badspot said sounds good too

fishpen0

Yeah, but usually a Self Delete bomber takes a few lives with him, why not a few more?

I demand someone make this epic bomb

Yeah, but usually a Self Delete bomber takes a few lives with him, why not a few more?

You carry less weight so you can run faster.

This weapon should give you a speed boost when you left click, and then blow up 5 seconds later.

I made one: It shoots a rocket from above you and eradicates almost everyone. It's a nuke, but same concept.

why would you make a scuicide bomb that shoots rockets every where, when all we need is for it blow up?

so...you mean your not gonna set the damage radius??? bad idea...people would spawn one and make it a nuke >.<

i said in Aloshi's remote bomb post that ive been making a Self Delete bomb vest....i dont really want any competition between other people. but if anyone wants to help me, thatd be perfect.