Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away  (Read 29184 times)

And if they care enough to listen to the first thing the server tells them (aka people who can read and listen to basic instruction), then they'll have the advantage over the morons who join just trying to post a high score on how many clans they've joined. It's fair.

Some people who join aren't dumb, and they still wish to apply after looking at the topic or being an old member.

What I mean is, if you are willing to take the time to look at the clan thread if you're serious about joining, then you deserve knowing to message me to set things up.

If you do wish to apply, PM me and let me know so I can see if I can't get to the server about the time you would be available, and we don't have a stuffton of people trying to apply all at once. kthx

also I have no plan in leaving this topic
seeing how I brought cake

I can't PM
then just come on every chance you get to see if a flight instructor is there.

Major problem with my app'ing: When I look at the control tower or in the general area, my Blockland lags really horribly. So bad, that my netgraph says I have 0 ping. No, I don't have anything else running. I could app if there was no control tower.

Major problem with my app'ing: When I look at the control tower or in the general area, my Blockland lags really horribly. So bad, that my netgraph says I have 0 ping. No, I don't have anything else running. I could app if there was no control tower.

Does it lag for other large builds?
Is your computer outdated?

Because if its just the control tower, we aren't going to get rid of it.

Does it lag for other large builds? Sometimes, if it's a large build and it's a TDM or something
Is your computer outdated? No, it can run TF2, so it's good enough.

Because if its just the control tower, we aren't going to get rid of it.

I don't know, but I think my computer doesn't like rendering all the control tower bricks at once.

I don't know, but I think my computer doesn't like rendering all the control tower bricks at once.

Thats weird because the control tower isn't extremely dense like other certain builds.

Maybe it's something to do with the helicopter

Maybe it's something to do with the helicopter

Possibly.

I just can't imagine what It could be.