[AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away

Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away  (Read 29211 times)

Bushido built the Helecopter and sent it to me last year. He never publicly released it and my guess is that it's probably not exactly stable.

I'll run some tests on it, but if the helecopter isn't the reason for the lag, then I'm not going to go clearing bricks for you.

Also,

Slight inactivity notice

I'm gonna be a little more inactive because my birthday was on the 22nd, I got a new laptop and I applied at a local tech store for a job. I will promise that once the laptop excitement blows over I'll be far more active.

Hope the job doesn't turn out like eb games. Good luck.

Also, I just watched an hour long documentary on the Concorde, we should make a bl one :O!

Hope the job doesn't turn out like eb games. Good luck.

Also, I just watched an hour long documentary on the Concorde, we should make a bl one :O!

And have it ignite on takeoff then crash into a hotel? No thanks

Uhm..

Why the forget would you ever work at eb games?

They make you open a bank account at a bank where there's like 3 branches in the world, and in order to withdraw money, you need to pay a fee. Not to mention their flexibility is stuff and yeah.

forget gamestop/eb games. :l

It was a stuffty job in the first place, I mean, I got treated like stuff from the manager

Macky has been planning something big :-)

Macky has been planning something big :-)

He's having a baby?

CONGRATULATIONS MACK AND TOM C:

Tom is obviously the mom.

He's having a baby?

CONGRATULATIONS MACK AND TOM C:

Tom is obviously the mom.

I always knew Tom would be a mother.

Lol, no. Keep an eye on the TBB for info on the surprise.

Lol, no. Keep an eye on the TBB for info on the surprise.

We're naming it Badspot. :D.

HEY

I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON BURTY

Guys, expect me on within 10-15 mins.

Mack, I'm about to start interviewing, come if you can.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 06:40:12 PM by Killer2 »

So, as it happens, I am related to Skip + Kyzor (Parents) so, I was wondering, you guys my cousins?

So, as it happens, I am related to Skip + Kyzor (Parents) so, I was wondering, you guys my cousins?

Skip and Kyzor are you're parents?!