Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away  (Read 29190 times)

I just wish to know why I was kicked for not being committed? And I would like to apply again sometime.

And you do realize Ace is dead?

I know, I'm gonna boot him off the list I guess. But encase he comes back, whoever took his place is getting booted.

It seems that my WIP air-refueling platform was deleted :(

It seems that my WIP air-refueling platform was deleted :(
That would be the mod I had deleting everyone's work after they left. Straton disabled it for me.

That would be the mod I had deleting everyone's work after they left. Straton disabled it for me.
Ah.  Well, it wasn't terribly far along, and I remember the design, so thankfully I should be able to start again tomorrow.

Once again, what is the flying order of the test.
With the information I might be able to create something useful for your self as well! Just a little something that'll catch your attention rather than just words on a post.

Sorry, Jam, we can't give anyone the order of the test because it must remain unpredictable for future students, explaining it would mean that everyone would know what to practice on.

Just get general practice in as many flight maneuvres as possible. Telling you the oder of the test would be like telling you all the questions of a math exam beforehand; it's basically cheating.

Sorry, Jam, we can't give anyone the order of the test because it must remain unpredictable for future students, explaining it would mean that everyone would know what to practice on.

Just get general practice in as many flight maneuvres as possible. Telling you the oder of the test would be like telling you all the questions of a math exam beforehand; it's basically cheating.
Hang, on. I've just entered the server and I think I remember it. Also, if that is the case that you don't wish for everyone to know the order then I would like to send a little thing to you via PM. Just something that may actually catch you eye.

Thank you for getting back. The item I'm sending may help organise a test for me and maybe others if it is taken into account. I doubt it tough :L

I am sorry to report that Auto Remove has cleared Killer2's base, Asesino. I don't know if this occurred yesterday or if Hunter has another save but I can say that Killer, at least your work today is gone, possibly more.

Note: I tried reloading bricks and a two floor base pop'ed up. Yet that isn't all of it, the base was taller and had several additions.

I saved.

I still can't believe the server PC, built with parts and an OS from 2002, is still up and running with no problems.

It has problems when people land planes on runways and the wheels get jammed into the bricks. It lags and the ping hits around 800-850. Spmething to do with physics... It happened couple of days ago when I joined the server on my own :L
Had to fly a private jet out of the control tower.