Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - I have a life, so go away  (Read 29180 times)

ranks and logos are dumb

STUDENT     2ND OFFICER       1ST OFFICER       CAPTAIN       SENIOR CAPTAIN       FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR      

Finally I get to app! Hopefully you don't leave the server when i join this time :)

Are you sure you want to app?

I could give a damn about build stealing personally.

Anyone can go to any server and save the bricks and claim it as their own.

Stop making a big deal about it. The people who it actually matters that know will know.

I know, I was letting Mack know sooner than later. I care about people stealing stuff from others.

Mind reserving a spot for me?
I'm sure you've seen my talent in building, and I can fly as well.

Mind reserving a spot for me?
I'm sure you've seen my talent in building, and I can fly as well.

Do you want to do the flight training program? We offer it to known users, you join instantly but you must start at the first rank of Trainee.

Do you want to do the flight training program? We offer it to known users, you join instantly but you must start at the first rank of Trainee.

Sure, works for me.

Sure, works for me.

Alrighty, I'll add you, but if you want to rank up you'll need to do a flight exam.

ID?

Hope you don't delete my build I'm making. The duplicator limit won't let me save all the bricks using /savedup.

Are you sure you want to app?

lol it's a flying clan, i was saying logos aren't necessary, and ranks are mainly about flying skill rather than privileges (besides leaders), so it's kinda different, ya

forget not again.

That means I actually have to play blockland. :c

Alrighty, I'll add you, but if you want to rank up you'll need to do a flight exam.

ID?

:D

Yay! That's my interior at the back there :D
But it is RIOT's repair hanger.

Hmm rawr, I also wish to apply for a flight course if that is possible at this time.

I will app for this.
I always wanted to but the slots were full :(

EDIT:

c:
looks great but i think you should get rid of the windshield
its hard to see through and it kinda looks weird
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:11:02 AM by Nethog »

Hello there, I'm (obviously) Fabio 555, the current Head Leader of the Blockland Air Force. I have a meaningful request for the leader of this clan.

I would love it if we could build an alliance with your top-of-the-line clan, because we have a lot of things in common. This would include mostly because we fly planes, this will not effect the way your clan works, nor you clan's name, it will just build a connection between two of the very few flying clans currently alive. If you accept this, just add a section called "Allies", then you can post [BLAF] there, as a link to my topic. I sincerely hope you accept this offer,

Fabio 555
Blockland Air Force (Leader)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:42:09 PM by Fabio 555 »