Author Topic: how to change your size?  (Read 7372 times)

i've been in severs and people have made themselfs giant, small, and really thin. in the last sever i was in, no one would tell me how? it drove me crazy so i started yelling "me blocky!!" and they banned me for 60 minits. so please tell me how if you know. or i'll come to your sever and yell, "me blocky!!". or i'll get  :cookieMonster: to eat your  :cookie: s.

Get the blockland editor and select yourself, under scale make all 3 numbers bigger / smaller.

It is Blockland, not block land.*noob*

where do i save this? tell me or die

i've been in severs and people have made themselfs giant, small, and really thin. in the last sever i was in, no one would tell me how? it drove me crazy so i started yelling "me blocky!!" and they banned me for 60 minits. so please tell me how if you know. or i'll come to your sever and yell, "me blocky!!". or i'll get  :cookieMonster: to eat your  :cookie: s.

If you come to my server spamming "me blocky", I'll ban you too. Get the editor, stop being a noob.

It is Blockland, not block land.*noob*
You're a richard. He's asking a simple question and you correct him on something so stupid. Don't throw around the word "noob" when someone is just a newbie to the game.

No, you're a richard with no life so you have to block all of the emotional pain by getting drunk every hour, just so you can keep from suiciding.

But all you are doing is killing your brain cells making you stupider and less liked every day. CONFAPULATIONS.
I actually don't drink very often, I think the last time i've gotten drunk was around early february. Why would I Self Delete all over the place, Im no emo. Kaphix you have no life, all you do is spam the forums and act like a richard. What are you doing with your life? I'm in college taking an animation course so I can do something with my life. You on the otherhand... Well lets not get into what a sad pathectic life you have ok? Ad for the killing brain cells and making me less liked and all that stuff, I can assure you I'm well liked (internet friends don't count) and I'm also smarter than you.
I don't see why I must get stuff for standing up for someone with an honest question. Anyways, i'm done my rant.

Last february... Last time I got drunk was last year.
I feel an urge to defend Kaphix here, I will shut up.

Last time I got drunk was...  Wait, let me think...  Ummm...  Wait, that's right, I don't drink.  I've never had a lick of alcohol (how do you spell that?) in more than 25 years.  And, if I have the ability, I won't be having any in the next 1,000 years either (if I live that long, well then...  Who knows?).

Okay, this was mostly pointless.  I guess what I'd have to say is drinking is a choice, so using it, and its effects, as an excuse seems poor to me.  I'm not saying it's completely invalidated, but that you could have controlled yourself better.

In this particular instance, I'd say that my recollection of Facechild is nice enough.  I never really got to know him at all, but I can't off-hand think of anything he's done that would make me dislike him.  As for Kaphix, well, he has a differing opinion, which I find useful.  I can see how he would grate on some people, but overall, Kaphix seems fine.  Though, baiting people less would be a good idea.

So uh, how *do* you change your size?  :P  Mouser X out.

Rudyman where would I put that script?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

You are the one who continues to post on a forum about building with LEGOs after being banned more than 5 times just so you can feel good about yourself by crapping on others posts and spamming like crazy, because in the real world you have no friends due to being homeschooled and anti-social. If you can make a lot of money, good for you. If you can fly a plane, good for you. What does it matter if you have no one but good 'ol Ma and Pa to share it with?

Needs moar ID bannage.

I am aware. If the first one won't teach you a lesson then you deserve to get the others banned.

entrepreneur o, I feel like Face's rant shut him up. I don't really think your post was neccasry. Unless it does you good to get it out of your system.