Author Topic: My friend's a loving idiot  (Read 3274 times)

Obviously not like that, Monocle. It's not like playing videogames is a dark, underground practice.

The occasional chatter about videogames is fine. I didn't mean that It's fine to talk about it all the time, because if you are talking about it in every conversation, you are a friend.

Yes, because I don't play video games.

You're talking to the guy who has over 100 days clocked on my WoW account. Hundreds of hours on Steam games etc etc.

I mean the people who walk around setting their profile pictures as their minecraft or blockland or runescape or whatever character, the ones who carry around a fanny pack with their DS, and like 4 games (I know someone who does), and the ones who just look like your generic smelly greasy nerd.

Yeah, those guys.

hey monocle i remember you wearing a fannypack

Yes, because I don't play video games.

You're talking to the guy who has over 100 days clocked on my WoW account. Hundreds of hours on Steam games etc etc.

I mean the people who walk around setting their profile pictures as their minecraft or blockland or runescape or whatever character, the ones who carry around a fanny pack with their DS, and like 4 games (I know someone who does), and the ones who just look like your generic smelly greasy nerd.

Yeah, those guys.
Oh yeah, those guys.

hey monocle i remember you wearing a fannypack

I don't think I've EVER put a fanny pack on.

Except when I was a gay guy in a play, but that's a long story.

Oh yeah, those guys.
How come you guys know of those guys and I don't?

My school think that if a game has suckish graphics it sucks. I tried to tell them about Portal but apparently because of the graphics it sucks. I'm pretty sure they just couldn't use their god damn brain to play it. They also claimed unless you have a weapon it sucks.

Also on an off note but still sort of on-topic. Idiots at my school think they know about technology. E.g: Someone wanted to connect their xbox to the internet and it asked for a password. I said you need to put your WEP key in (I think I'm right) but another stupid person was like 'NO U NED 2 MAK AN ACOUNT ON XBOX LIEV & DEN U GET INTERNETZ'. I said 'You can't make an account on xbox live via your xbox unless you are connected to the internet.' Reply: NU U MAK ACOUNT ON PC THEN PUT YO PASSWORD IN2 WIFI PASSWORD BOX.' I just gave up at that point.

This is why I came to RIT.  Large nerd population, and low idiot count.  It works well for me.  Most of the people I know here play Starcraft, LoL, Diablo, Oblivion, LoZ, Smash.  One of my friends plays BL, and we're all waiting for Pokemon Black and White.  Should be fun.

How come you guys know of those guys and I don't?
Sweden's too cool to have those guys.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:00:11 PM by Joeboy »

well technically everything is better then pokemon lol

well technically everything is better then pokemon lol
Even creepy men raping underaged girls?

So, we were talking about stuff, then all of a sudden he says, "ARE j00 GONNA GET BLACK AWPS YET?!!111oneeleven" and I said no, because my mom won't let me (DUMB 9 YEAR OLD KIDS GET IT!) So, he's like "DURR, STAWP PLAWING UR DUMB POKEMAWNZ!" and I asked him why. He said, "BECAUZE BLACK AWPZ IS BETTAR DAN POKEMAWN!"
Will you stop doing this? Every single topic you've ever made involving other people you make them sound like complete idiots, and I really doubt anyone actually talks like that. forget, you can go back to his other topics where he's bitching about people and see that he does this to everyone. Nobody loving talks like that. You've made plenty of topics where you bitch about things that don't even loving matter and you look like a huge friend every time you do this.

This is why I came to RIT.  Large nerd population, and low idiot count.
Where is RIT
I want to be there.