Author Topic: Kingdaro557  (Read 2758 times)

Did some digging.

Ragref was active yesterday, which might've been when he last logged in, gotten information on me, and registered Kingdaro557. Both this account and Ragref's have the same local time.

The local time thing should be a good lead.

Thing is, there are multiple people on the forums I'm sure who are in the EST zone, as am I. I'll look at a few profiles of people who hate me to see if their local time is the same as mine, Ragrefs, and Kingdaro557 if it's not Ragref who is doing this.

Or you're attention whoring and it's obvious

Did some digging.

Ragref was active yesterday, which might've been when he last logged in, gotten information on me, and registered Kingdaro557. Both this account and Ragref's have the same local time.

The local time thing should be a good lead.

Thing is, there are multiple people on the forums I'm sure who are in the EST zone, as am I. I'll look at a few profiles of people who hate me to see if their local time is the same as mine, Ragrefs, and Kingdaro557 if it's not Ragref who is doing this.
Being in the same time zone isn't really a lead.
Probably 30% of all users are in EST.

Being in the same time zone isn't really a lead.
Probably 30% of all users are in EST.
It's sort of a lead, just not a good one, but just so I know for certain.

FRACK

Kingdaro557 might've changed his time zone D:

Oh the hell with it since you've all figured it out anyway.

If it was Ragref I'd laugh so hard of his stupidity.
OH GOD LOL

This deserves a 5th...

Kingdaro, Kingdaro557 is a moron don't let his idiocy and spy like disguisting bring you down!

This counts as spam right?
This is the real Kingdaro, I just told Ragref to chat with DrenDran to make it real.

This is the real Kingdaro, I just told Ragref to chat with DrenDran to make it real.
Wow you're stupid.