Author Topic: Brickybob's Colony Server  (Read 2658 times)

bitch hurry up and update the whitelist  :panda:

I'm going on now if anyone will care to join me.

Edit: Nvm offline

Current Whitelist;
Code: [Select]
jaejae
meeses
e_maxx
4reel
twentefreak
katnipz
neokoda
sunthiel
sonyy
barrrakuda
dustystar
jenxas
mc77
ottosparks
rickyron
winky0
jacobian123
phflack
assassindevil2
oasisofblockland
sord213
greekgeeker
cooldude8260
plad101
Joltaran
Max4344
koopz
16_bit
kaneg2000
skelolego

Server is up.

YO MC77
its codst3r obviously
saw u were adding a whitelist... jst wanted u to know that i am still looking at administrating your server i u dont mind... i ran into two griefers last night right after u signed off and tried my best but they were a team and when i jailed one, the other one would light fires. i was in panic and having to constantly use the /ext command to put out all the fires and then /tp one to jail then the server stopped. i came to this forum to see what was going on. good thing for the white list (:
anyway hope to see u soon... oh and r we keeping the same map? cause i worked so hard on that shrine lol
LATER MAN
/afk

i like licking cactus

May I be on Whitelist?
IGN: ReBloxed

Could you add me on the whitelist?
IGN is KingoflosersBL

YO MC77
its codst3r obviously
saw u were adding a whitelist... jst wanted u to know that i am still looking at administrating your server i u dont mind... i ran into two griefers last night right after u signed off and tried my best but they were a team and when i jailed one, the other one would light fires. i was in panic and having to constantly use the /ext command to put out all the fires and then /tp one to jail then the server stopped. i came to this forum to see what was going on. good thing for the white list (:
anyway hope to see u soon... oh and r we keeping the same map? cause i worked so hard on that shrine lol
LATER MAN
/afk
THIS IS MY OLD THREAD.

WHY YOU POST IN OLD THREAD?