Author Topic: Find Makarov  (Read 6445 times)

http://findmakarov.com/

MW3 announcement in 5 days, or fake?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 06:01:58 PM by chaseyqurt »

But they just released black ops
"ALRIGHT GUYS, NICE JOB WITH THE GAME, 2 HOUR BREAK AND WE WORK ON THE NEXT ONE

Mavkarov?

I personally am excited. I expect it's going to be a decent game, I really would like to see where they're taking the storyline now.

Ha!
Now all the Black Ops fanboys will be sad and be cheated out of their cash.
As we all find out that Find Mavakorv is a game add-on :c

But they just released black ops
"ALRIGHT GUYS, NICE JOB WITH THE GAME, 2 HOUR BREAK AND WE WORK ON THE NEXT ONE
Black Ops and WoW was made by Treyarch, CoD4 and MW2 were made by Infinity Ward.

Black Ops and WoW was made by Treyarch, CoD4 and MW2 were made by Infinity Ward.
"ALRIGHT GUYS, THEY MADE ONE, LETS FIGHT BACK WITH MW3, RIGHT THIS MOMENT"

I thought infinity ward up and quit/was kicked out/stuff went down, or something?

I thought infinity ward up and quit/was kicked out/stuff went down, or something?

Basically Infinity Ward got sick with the Call of Duty franchise (I would be too. :/) and wanted to make something else. They either quit or got fired but they're working with another company which I can't remember. I also heard rumors they're working with Bungie?

If MW3 really is coming out then TreyArch is doing it.
Talk about fast, holy stuff these bastards are money whores. Knowing me though on how much I hate this stupid mainstream gaming I'll probably wind up buying it anyways.

Hey look another generic fps announcement.

Basically Infinity Ward got sick with the Call of Duty franchise (I would be too. :/) and wanted to make something else. They either quit or got fired but they're working with another company which I can't remember. I also heard rumors they're working with Bungie?

If MW3 really is coming out then TreyArch is doing it.
Talk about fast, holy stuff these bastards are money whores. Knowing me though on how much I hate this stupid mainstream gaming I'll probably wind up buying it anyways.
Bungie actually denied that they were working together.

I probably won't be interested in it at first, and I won't play any multiplayer at all, simply because I don't like the games online, and the community is terrible anyway.
But, I will most likely find myself playing the campaign, like all over CoD games.

Bungie actually denied that they were working together.

I see but Bungie denies lots of things. :/

MW2's campaign blew Black Ops' out of the water. However, BO has great multiplayer.