Path Camera Mod [V.1]

Author Topic: Path Camera Mod [V.1]  (Read 16627 times)

that was real or i am dreaming? That was a paradise!

Should I add a keybind to hide the GUI for filming? Just to make it easier on people?

This is great. I like the idea. But its only useful for one thing: Video making. I really don't need something this complicated. I was hoping it was an event predecessor to the "CameraEvents". Something simple, like an event that sets a camera to glide along a line between two named bricks facing in various directions.

That disappointment aside, this is really awesome, but I really don't need it...

This is great. I like the idea. But its only useful for one thing: Video making. I really don't need something this complicated. I was hoping it was an event predecessor to the "CameraEvents". Something simple, like an event that sets a camera to glide along a line between two named bricks facing in various directions.

That disappointment aside, this is really awesome, but I really don't need it...
Hmmm, pretty cool idea. I'll think about making that.

Cool. Ill be eagerly awaiting that mods arrival.

Dude this is epic but you should make events like the camera goes to a namebrick then to the next one then the next and ya. that would be cool

With 1GB of memory you're going to be hard pressed recording a smooth recording, regardless of the recorder. I also am on a Mac, so I'm not sure what the next best recorder for PC is.
In that case, what would you recommend?

I like just the commands. Simple enough.

inb4thisgetsoverused

I like just the commands. Simple enough.

inb4thisgetsoverused
Of course it'll be overused :)

I have a new respect for you.

Very nice and very detailed description.