Author Topic: Mac Server Crashing  (Read 746 times)

Well, I was trying to host my office DM today. It was on Building 6 (default save), so I added a velocity pad in the elevator shafts.
When the first person joined all of the sudden my blockland froze. Then it got to normal. Later, while I was playing the DM, I crashed. Frustrated, I restarted the server. Then, I crashed again while making something no-collision with autowrench.
Usually when I host, I crash a lot, and on certain servers I'll be loading then it just closes randomly. Attached is my console.log.

For some reason Blockland is unstable for Macs.

I have the exact problem, and I posted a topic called Blockland Constantly Crashing.
Hope this is fixable, because one time I lost over 1,000 bricks because of this :c

I believe it is an addon. Not sure though.

I believe it is an addon. Not sure though.

It's not. It's been said that Blockland is currently unstable for Macs as of the current version. It is hoped that v20 wll fix this.

As for the issues, I have a similar ordeal.
  • I crash if I turn my light on, then off
  • My Blockland freezes when a player joins. It may then either play as normal after a few seconds, or crash if I'm unlucky.
  • I occasionally crash while connecting to other servers, especially if I have joined another server already.
  • Applying emitters occasionally causes me to crash.

I have this issue to. The first player is still able to join but the server freezes and sometimes I loose that player. And then about 20 minutes into hosting the server Blockland crashes. I REALLY hope this can be fixed.

It's not. It's been said that Blockland is currently unstable for Macs as of the current version. It is hoped that v20 wll fix this.

• My Blockland freezes when a player joins. It may then either play as normal after a few seconds, or crash if I'm unlucky.
  • I occasionally crash while connecting to other servers, especially if I have joined another server already.

All of these happen to me too.

Can you run a trench digging server? 'Cuz I can't, it'll rape my Mac.

I actually have it where the first player that joins freezes my Blockland as well, but only the first. I'll try running add-on free tomorrow and see if it still happens. Unless someone else already has?

Also, (can't modify)
For some reason Blockland is unstable for Macs.
It hasn't been unstable up until recently.

Did you get the new Tier Tactical?

Bolded ones are the errors I am used to.  I almost always have an abnormally low add-on count, but even that doesn't prevent me from crashing.  I also tend to crash after quitting my server and trying to join a different one.