Author Topic: Blockland Retail Stuff Webpage  (Read 3905 times)

!!!NEWS!!! (23. May 2007)

the BlocklandRetailStuff adress has been changed for now.
It's reachable on blrs.ath.cx , much shorter and direct.

Layout has been changed and is more effective now.

AddOns will be readded later on.

Registration is now possible.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 12:07:18 PM by Zerosan »

You spelled "Galerie" wrong, its "Gallery"

In Art/Pictures: there should be a Faces and Decals..you already have Decals.

EDIT: Also add this tutorial E_net4 and I made.

Code: [Select]
Credit Goes to Jsk and E_Net4

[b]How to add Decals into Blockland Retail[/b] (works on demo version)

[b]1. [/b] Make a .png file with [i]256x256[/i] resolution. 32bit png is recommended.
    After that, make another .png file with the same decal, but with 64x64 resolution.
[b]2. [/b] Copy it to the following location: [i].../Blockland/base/data/shapes/player/decals/[/i]
[size=8pt]         If you want a face decal, copy it to the "faces" folder instead.[/size]
    The smaller file must go to: [i].../Blockland/base/client/ui/avatarIcons/decal[/i]
[size=8pt]         If you did a face then put it in: [i].../Blockland/base/client/ui/avatarIcons/face[/i][/size]
[b]3. [/b] Nothing else to be done. Run Blockland and go to the Avatar settings.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:16:16 PM by Jsk2003 »

I can design webpage however you ask Badspot first or lawsuit pls.

And don't judge by my avatar, that I am crappy at design... That is picture graphic design, and web-layout design is completely different. Also, I'm good with HTML.

I wouldnt think anyones getting sued for making a fan site..
-however-

He might want to ask people first if they want either thier Images/mods/addons/decals/etc.. before just putting them up

In Art/Pictures: there should be a Faces and Decals..you already have Decals.

EDIT: Also add this tutorial E_net4 and I made.

Code: [Select]
Credit Goes to Jsk and E_Net4

[b]How to add Decals into Blockland Retail[/b] (works on demo version)

[b]1. [/b] Make a .png file with [i]256x256[/i] resolution. 32bit png is recommended.
    After that, make another .png file with the same decal, but with 64x64 resolution.
[b]2. [/b] Copy it to the following location: [i].../Blockland/base/data/shapes/player/decals/[/i]
[size=8pt]         If you want a face decal, copy it to the "faces" folder instead.[/size]
    The smaller file must go to: [i].../Blockland/base/client/ui/avatarIcons/decal[/i]
[size=8pt]         If you did a face then put it in: [i].../Blockland/base/client/ui/avatarIcons/face[/i][/size]
[b]3. [/b] Nothing else to be done. Run Blockland and go to the Avatar settings.

Okay, I've added the Tutorial and also Faces is in the categorys now too.

I can design webpage however you ask Badspot first or lawsuit pls.

And don't judge by my avatar, that I am crappy at design... That is picture graphic design, and web-layout design is completely different. Also, I'm good with HTML.

Could you show me some examples? It should be Blockland like of course, that's why I don't create the design, I tryed some time, but I can't get anything in the way I want it.

I've send Badspot a PM, let's see what the Answer is :)

to hell with asking permission to have files for dl. just take anyones files and put them up.

got to love noobs :D

becuase they suck and dont know any better.... they make crap and we pretend to like it...then we pwn them :D

to hell with asking permission to have files for dl. just take anyones files and put them up.
lol

(yes, that's totally enough for him)

if you want it off your site off your home server i can proveide you with a web address that has vBulletin on it. If your interested pm me or email or add me on msn jeremysess19@hotmail.com .

if you want it off your site off your home server i can proveide you with a web address that has vBulletin on it. If your interested pm me or email or add me on msn jeremysess19@hotmail.com .

I will think about it, but now it's easier to develop at my local pc.

Heh, there's meh tutorial. By the way, the "N" in my nick isn't capital. :P

Heh, there's meh tutorial. By the way, the "N" in my nick isn't capital. :P
Okay, I fixed it.
I'm away now for an hour or two, then I will continue working on the page.

Hey what does the System>Games category for?