Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 385481 times)

Or you could pull a drendren and make a scope(Not attached to a gun) that fires bullets from an unknown location.
Good humor.

These are amazing Weapons please speed up development or release soon, thanks.

still waiting

last chance I got too many new good ideas that I really want to see in-game to quit now

and as for ammo models - ...well, you have the files, so you know what ammo types there are. We won't be using jsut one model for all the ammo types
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:37:07 PM by Zloff »

Well I'm gettin outta bed right now. I'll turn on my comp and send over all the updated Blockombat addons. I already set the eyeoffsets for the guns that needed them. But I still need to fix up scopes an poop for snipers.

did you at least fix the psg's huge size?

did you at least fix the psg's huge size?

I dunno. I never got the H&K set. :I

going to be a while before we get vehicles in

we're going to have to find another scripter to help with some parts of the vehicle scripts that I never understood :p

going to be a while before we get vehicles in

we're going to have to find another scripter to help with some parts of the vehicle scripts that I never understood :p
lol.

I would like to be a designated marksman, but I'm an awful shot :P

for some reason that reminds me of my grandpa-- he used to be a chopper gunner, firing at dem koreans with an M2 lol

for some reason that reminds me of my grandpa-- he used to be a chopper gunner, firing at dem koreans with an M2 lol
dem koreans

he must've had hardline pro.  :cookieMonster:

Fix the AA12 or don't use it at all. Its just too. Um. Plain I guess.