Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374525 times)

I want this so bad :c You must release at least one tier now :c
You're better than that. I know.

You're better than that. I know.
What. All I said was I just wanted it badly. Those snipers make me want to jump off a bridge for them.

What. All I said was I just wanted it badly. Those snipers make me want to jump off a bridge for them.
once you see(or should I say, not see) the snipers' scope interiors you'd maybe change your mind. speaking of snipers, Shad, the PSG is kind of large

There's an Airsoft gun called that.
well that sure is disappointing

mine stands for custom modification/colt model 1911 alteration 1

Many people want it, I just think you could wait.

If I had to pick a custom weapon i would probably have something like a paintball gun that fires small explosives semi-auto instead of paintballs. 200 rounds in a mag, but un-reloadable. Also the explosives would do roughy 10-25 damage.

lol that'd be pretty sick, I might actually make that

lol that'd be pretty sick, I might actually make that
Please! I beg of you! Stop making new thing and finish the pack! Please!

Many people want it, I just think you could wait.
It was more of a comment saying good job.

once you see(or should I say, not see) the snipers' scope interiors you'd maybe change your mind. speaking of snipers, Shad, the PSG is kind of large
I honestly never use scopes on snipers unless it effects accuracy.

Edit: Sorry for double post.

It was more of a comment saying good job.
Oh, don't be provoked by him, he's just pretending this is like GC's topic, thinking he can tell our fans off

Please! I beg of you! Stop making new thing and finish the pack! Please!
We are finishing it

I have nothing to do until I get the things that shad and corp are making
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:50:47 PM by Zloff »

Oh, don't be provoked by him, he's just pretending this is like GC's topic, thinking he can tell our fans off
Who me?
I wasn't going to go on any further. I figured what he said was enough.

I'LL GET THE WHIP, YOU GET THE CHAINS!

Nice model shad. Looks like it took a smaller amount of polies to make that.