Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374522 times)

I've only seen wip photos of it

Beat GoW 3 yesterday. C:

FANTASTIC CAMPAIGN. WOULD PLAY AGAIN.
are you talking about god of war or that narg thing

I thought he was talking about Gears of War 3...

:cookieMonster:

...bahh I'm bored. So bored, that I am indeed desperate enough to script! I forgot yet again to add hit effects.

OH, BUT WAIT, KODI'S ON
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:17:33 PM by Zloff »

Hold up a sec.
EDIT-Probably should have a higher Res.
Oh well.
:/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:30:21 PM by The Corporation »

pretty hot besides the smoothshade and length, especially in the rear

kodi left so I'm stuck with you guys again

BUT WAIT, MY EMAAAAILLL

empty except for some stupid conversation I don't want to finish
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:37:44 PM by Zloff »

pretty hot besides the smoothshade and length, especially in the rear

kodi left so I'm stuck with you guys again

BUT WAIT, MY EMAAAAILLL

empty except for some stupid conversation I don't want to finish
Camwhorebook
do eet

Thas funny cuz the person I'm having the conversation could be considered a whore :cookieMonster:

damn girl can't go one week without a boyfriend, and she's hitting on my second best friend with no success lol

Hey, maybe to could have all the scripts done soon.

There is this game called Gears of War.

I have been working on a GUI for BB's City RP while waiting for this mod.

Anything new?

I kind of have nothing to do until I get the M84 and the new M60E3, but atm I'm doing my math class online; my math class is self-paced, so I'm really far ahead on it, but I want to get so far ahead that I finish the entire unit really early so I can just screw around on the computer during math class :p

I kind of have nothing to do until I get the M84 and the new M60E3, but atm I'm doing my math class online; my math class is self-paced, so I'm really far ahead on it, but I want to get so far ahead that I finish the entire unit really early so I can just screw around on the computer during math class :p
so you really want to scrap the m60?
;~;

I scrapped my PSG and M4

stuff happens yo

oh and I just saw GC's new Vector; I think it's safe to say we've got the better models/modelers :U makes me wonder why people like his pack more though. Might just be because they've actually used his :S
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:05:39 PM by Zloff »

oh and I just saw GC's new Vector; I think it's safe to say we've got the better models/modelers :U makes me wonder why people like his pack more though. Might just be because they've actually used his :S
I think people like your pack more. All because of the flashy models. So far, I like Gravity's just because I have used it and It's good.

If you hold the weapons with one hand and there is no reloading animation, it would be the better out of the two. This one is still better as it is, though.