Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 385344 times)

Yeah shad, why?

...well, some weapons, like all the snipers but the M200, and the Famas, need their scopes redone for sure

Yeah shad, why?

...well, some weapons, like all the snipers but the M200, and the Famas, need their scopes redone for sure

Feel free to drop by my server if you want. Then we can discuss thing while blowing off blockheads' heads.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:58:42 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

it's a pistol + it's a glock = what accuracy
Lol, depends on who the shooter is.

Deafening the target would be really stupid. Most people don't even play off of sound anyways, so it would be completely worthless.

Well, I won't be hosting a TDM any time soon.

Well known? I only just learned of it from DrenDran's gun pack. Hell. The ASP wasn't a military gun or anything. Some guy just modified Smith & Wesson Model 39. It's not well known.

i'm talking about the millions of people who play call fo duty and found out about a new pistol called an asp.

i'm talking about the millions of people who play call fo duty and found out about a new pistol called an asp.
They don't count as people. Only carbon-based life forms with enough motor skills to handle a video game controller.

I be playin GoW 3.

Sad stuff be happenin in the campaign.

I be playin GoW 3.

Sad stuff be happenin in the campaign.

You should be makin them models. *Shades*

I was thinking I could give all of the snipers an invisible bullet, so they have the element of surprise from long range as to balance out the slow max muzzle velocity

Deafening the target would be really stupid. Most people don't even play off of sound anyways, so it would be completely worthless.
exactly why I hate the current poll results

I was thinking I could give all of the snipers an invisible bullet, so they have the element of surprise from long range as to balance out the slow max muzzle velocity
This.
Do it.
Also, I'm not gonna stop asking for that .zip

once I fix a few bugs

once I get so bored that I get desperate and resort to scripting for entertainment

:roosteremonstr:

once I fix a few bugs

once I get so bored that I get desperate and resort to scripting for entertainment

:roosteremonstr:
lol
I read roostermonster

yeah the e is misplaced