Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 385352 times)

yeah the e is misplaced

Get Shad to get them models done, so you can be motivated.

is busy with his gow thing

is busy with his gow thing

lol, "busy"

Shad is hosting :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:47:52 PM by PVC Potato Gun »

Why not make the snipers raycast?

OMG, I love these guns! Shad, host tomorrow so I can take some footage please.

Why not make the snipers raycast?
Ray cast is cheap ass
Ray cast has range limits that you cannot config
Ray cast is bad on laggy servers

How about make a bullet that does not have an explosion? I find that the most identifying thing about snipers, as missed shots immediately tell you where the sniper is.

I don't particularly like the idea of an invisible bullet as that doesn't allow you to adjust your aim. Maybe a thinner smaller one with a less visible particle trail?

Yeah. I think snipers with bullets are better.

People being stupid and voting for the option that has more features because it would be 'oh so cool'.

:I

So this is pretty much Call of Duty again... Still those models are hot.

People being stupid and voting for the option that has more features because it would be 'oh so cool'.

:I

I for one play with speakers, so I think it would be cool so that way it is harder for me to fins the person trying to kill me. I like challenge :P

Anyways, my new internet card is not working, so I have to use my crappy USB Card. So:

A) I lag like hell sometimes.
B) I probably will only have my dedi to use for hosting.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:11:22 AM by PVC Potato Gun »

Quote from: Poll
note that 'deafening' will only be a screechy noise you hear for +9

Oh dear god why

So this is pretty much Call of Duty again... Still those models are hot.
If you said that to my face I'd punch your gut

1. I don't particularly like the idea of an invisible bullet as that doesn't allow you to adjust your aim. 2. Maybe a thinner smaller one with a less visible particle trail?
1. use the trail
2. You can't see particles from long distances away so yes I was already going to do that, but it's going to stay long

Ray cast is cheap ass
Ray cast has range limits that you cannot config
Ray cast is bad on laggy servers

How about make a bullet that does not have an explosion? I find that the most identifying thing about snipers, as missed shots immediately tell you where the sniper is.

I don't particularly like the idea of an invisible bullet as that doesn't allow you to adjust your aim. Maybe a thinner smaller one with a less visible particle trail?

Raycasts only work with lasers then, if that's the way you see it.

I just realize that the majority of weapons in this pack, are from mw2  :cookieMonster:

only because the public requested them and Shad wanted to make them