Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374527 times)

I'm serious about getting those models though; This pack has been pretty much the only reason I've been going back to this forum for the past 4 months, and if I have nothing to do, then I'll just leave. Once this pack is finished and released I'm done coming back to these forums other than to update the pack or make more until I just get sick of it

I'm serious about getting those models though; This pack has been pretty much the only reason I've been going back to this forum for the past 4 months, and if I have nothing to do, then I'll just leave. Once this pack is finished and released I'm done coming back to these forums other than to update the pack or make more until I just get sick of it
Can he get banned for this?

Can he get banned for this?
I don't think so. He isn't pleading for sympathy or anything.

I don't want to work on this anymore, but I will finish what I started if I get the chance

I don't want to work on this anymore, but I will finish what I started if I get the chance
you guys are stupid
how hard is it to stop slacking off and making other stuff and send him some models
oh my god

you guys are stupid
how hard is it to stop slacking off and making other stuff and send him some models
oh my god

SEND WHAT MODELS. I SENT ALL I COULD. >:C

SEND WHAT MODELS. I SENT ALL I COULD. >:C
I would send him the models, but he hasn't told me the material names for each pack the weapons will be in.
Also, would this be legit if I made it a crapload more detailed?

I would send him the models, but he hasn't told me the material names for each pack the weapons will be in.
Also, would this be legit if I made it a crapload more detailed?

STOP MAKING NEW STUFF.

STOP MAKING NEW STUFF.
No u

Looked at OP, Swap KSG with something else, it's not foreign.
It just looks like it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:32:50 PM by The Corporation »

He wants a new M60 dammit. Do that Shad.

Also, to fill in the void that makes this take so long, Sgt. A Walter is letting me test his new pack.  At least it will satisfy me until this gets done.

Once I get either a new M60E3 or M84, 2/4 themes I'm working on will be sent out for beta, regardless of the whole screwed up scope interiors and non-custom bullets/shells

working on M84 right now
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:01:41 AM by Zloff »

Once I get either a new M60E3 or M84, 2/4 themes I'm working on will be sent out for beta, regardless of the whole screwed up scope interiors and non-custom bullets/shells

working on M84 right now
I'll get some shellls in.

EDIT-Lemme export and zip these real quick.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:12:00 AM by The Corporation »

You could get shad to send you those bullets/shells I sent him and import them since he can't for some reason

I would send you them but I deleted the files and lost the dl link

You could get shad to send you those bullets/shells I sent him and import them since he can't for some reason

I would send you them but I deleted the files and lost the dl link
Actually, the ones I sent you are just about done, cause all I need to to do is add some detail to the back of the shell.
That's pretty much it.