Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374478 times)

Shad and Corp use Blender and I use Sketchup
Is Sketchup able to export things to Blockland? Or do I need to get an exporter?

Yo.
Let's see if this works.

EDIT-Yup.
It works.

Yo.
Let's see if this works.

EDIT-Yup.
It works.
Woot. Nice rifle.

This pack actually has quite a few of my favorite guns, unlike 4 OTHER packs I know...

Everywhere I go I get complimented on this weapon pack, and people start talking about it. This conversation branched out into how me and Shad model, where we use pictures to reference and trace. I was very offended with this guy's stereotypical comment. He ranted some more, but I didn't get screenshots of it. He went overboard when he said that all of the models in this pack suck, for the third time, so I left.

The thing that really pisses me off is that he ended apologizing later on and said the models were, after excluding the fact that they were traced, really good, but here's the part that pisses me off-- he, like most of the people that have complimented this pack, credited ME for all the models. Nobody gives credit to Shad, when he's the one who's busting his ass for this pack.

I love these because the design is well balanced, not to modern, yet not to blocky, well done and awaiting it

I love these because the design is well balanced, not to modern, yet not to blocky, well done and awaiting it
Dammmmm right boy.

ShadowsfeaR has been banned!

wait what am i missing something?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:12:41 AM by Blockoverlord »

Hey look, sounds!
Also if i'm not mistaken,Shad updated the M9 and the XM8 a few pages back or so.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:39:25 PM by Dnitro »

Coolthanks-- and no, I don't think he did. Well, he finalized the XM8 a few pages back

These guns are so awesome! After you finish the guns,what will you do?

Keep them private for few successful hosters, ourselves and the beta-testers, then eventually release them to the public.

Keep them private for few successful hosters, ourselves and the beta-testers, then eventually release them to the public.
I have a question, not to be pushy or anything, but for how long will they be private. Also, nice weapons.

I don't know SQUAT about guns, so I said I like the MK 14 EBR because it looks smexy :D

Z. COME FINISH YOUR DAMN STORE.

EDIT: I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY?! THIS ATM IS stuff! ffs