Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374439 times)

You forgot to put the SG552 Commando in the poll, its my favorite gun in this pack :p

I like the FAL, its semi-automatic and i love those weapons who have that! And also because its purely awsome model!

Z. COME FINISH YOUR DAMN STORE.

EDIT: I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY?! THIS ATM IS stuff! ffs
Yeah I built it so that it pisses people off to the point where they smash it with random objects, and you know if you're caught doing that you go to jail :D

You forgot to put the SG552 Commando in the poll, its my favorite gun in this pack :p
asdf

just saying
oh

Hmm, I don't know.
Corps model is really good looking...
But so are the rest of the models

Ontopic: theres to many snipers?
I agree. This pack needs more SMGs LMGs and Shotguns, plus some 'nades.

Ontopic: theres to many snipers?
I agree. This pack needs more SMGs LMGs and Shotguns, plus some 'nades.

There are more rifles than snipers, stop complaining.

There are more rifles than snipers, stop complaining.
I'm just saying that this pack could use some more stuff, that's all.

i cannot vote on that pole because there is no skorpion up there

I know right

I'm just saying that this pack could use some more stuff, that's all.
We do what we want when we want with this pack. Stop complaining, our progress should be good enough for you.

OK my friend made an account(still has to buy BL), and I told him to try making a AA12. If it is, compared to the one that I already have(lolthat'sright), good, I'll add him as a modeler. I'm not sure about him and scripting though. He told me he has a huge C scripting book in his locker(both his parents work on computers, so does he, apparently, so he reads it to get better at it) that he has read a few times, but I don't believe him since I've never seen it myself :u http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=37750

I'm made the AA12, because I was bored. :cookieMonster: