Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 374615 times)

..........i want to beta sooooo badly!

When do me and Galaxion get the beta versions?  I can't wait. :)
Well I need to finish scripts and stuff

I also think that it is safe to say that Shad is the best modern-weapon modeler on the BL forums

Edit: Oh yeah I will also be making the AA-12 tonight ogm we are progressing so fast
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:13:05 PM by Zloff »

I also think that it is safe to say that Shad is the best modern-weapon modeler on the BL forums

you make me a saaaad panda

:panda:

If I can make a fairly good model of a weapon, may I beta?

Will the snipers have working scopes?

Of course.

Editlol:

Who ever voted 1/5 is a butthurt friend or just plain stupid (or both).

Of course.

Editlol:

Who ever voted 1/5 is a butthurt friend or just plain stupid (or both).
nope
they just missed the 5/5 button.

For an SMG I would suggest maybe and AK74, P90,...
AK-74 is an assault rifle.
If you're thinking of black ops, the AK-74u (really the AKS-74u) is a compact assault rifle.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:37:32 PM by Dnitro »

What about reloading? Will that be in here?

OK, starting AA-12 noooowwww-- Shad start making the Commando ftw

Will the snipers have working scopes?
Read the topic again
Yes will they? ^
Read the topic for once

What about reloading? Will that be in here?
That's up to Shad whether or not he wants to spend the time animating everything. I honestly think it would be cool to have an animation for the mags going in and out, but simplicity is a part of BL. That's why we use circles with 8 edges, not 32

nope
they just missed the 5/5 button.
The poll was kinda just a joke anyway, I even put some of the ratings in random spots

Progress
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:34:46 PM by Zloff »

Add pistols and rocket launchers! 

People keep PM'ing me asking if they can be beta testers. Is it really that hard to read that noticeable paragraph near the bottom of the page, or are these fools not reading any part of the topic except for the beta-testers list? It infuriates me

make the little bevels in the picture on the gun, since there aren't too many polys anyways.

ASDF
i lost internet the moment Shad started to model 3: