Poll

Should functions like selective fire and weapon bashing for the original realistic pack use custom button binds? Please note that this means people without the mod will not be able to use said functions.

Yes
NO

Author Topic: BKT Project Thread: yar  (Read 373931 times)

When, exactly, will you release the Sandstorm theme?

When, exactly, will you release the Sandstorm theme?
Most likely when ammo boxes and some glitches are fixed.
Like how the scope gets zoomed in until it's just one large ass crosshair.

if I set the eyeoffset any further back you wouldn't even be able to see through the scope

I don't get why shad hasn't noticed that and tried fixing it himself

if I set the eyeoffset any further back you wouldn't even be able to see through the scope

Actually
I used the zoom key, and I went all the way back.
I could see through the scope at that point.

I have a short demo of the M-45. I could post it if you guys want me to.

I tried to on the XM500, and no matter how much I set it back, it's forgeted up.

Mmmm...
Maybe...

I tried to on the XM500, and no matter how much I set it back, it's forgeted up.
Then make the material transparent in blender.
or make the glass parts of the scope another object/node, then zloff can script it to be transparent.

Then make the material transparent in blender.
or make the glass parts of the scope another object/node, then zloff can script it to be transparent.

Uh, I didn't texture anything...

nonono

make the material transparent in blender.
Yes

Uh, I didn't texture anything...

You can't see though something that doesn't have any transparency... You'll need a texture for it.

You can't see though something that doesn't have any transparency... You'll need a texture for it.

God dammit I know what I'm doing. I set the scope (and everything for that matter) to not be double sided, that way when you look through the scope, it's transparent anyway because the backfaces weren't drawn during the export. I check to see whether or not the insides are drawn by going into persp. mode, zooming into the object (in this case the scope) and set rendering to textured, then use Blender's game render. Boom, it's good. I don't know what the forget is wrong with the scope. I set the scope tube back farther and even forgeted with the eyeoffset to see if I can get it back farther. Nope.

DEAL WITH IT BRO. ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO.

Lol edit:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:35:04 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Most likely when ammo boxes and some glitches are fixed.
Like how the scope gets zoomed in until it's just one large ass crosshair.
Which will take how many weeks, in valve time?
God dammit I know what I'm doing. I set the scope (and everything for that matter) to not be double sided, that way when you look through the scope, it's transparent anyway because the backfaces weren't drawn during the export. I check to see whether or not the insides are drawn by going into persp. mode, zooming into the object (in this case the scope) and set rendering to textured, then use Blender's game render. Boom, it's good. I don't know what the forget is wrong with the scope. I set the scope tube back farther and even forgeted with the eyeoffset to see if I can get it back farther. Nope.

DEAL WITH IT BRO. ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO.

Lol edit:

Sweet. Needs to be a bit more detailed, but that's just my opinion.

ew those letters

made some things-- we don't have to use them(I rushed them :P), just giving you an idea of what I'm hoping for

and send me some more models
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:00:48 PM by Zloff »