[AoB] - Architects of Blockland - 2011

Author Topic: [AoB] - Architects of Blockland - 2011  (Read 82254 times)

Aw, Plasmid is leaving BL? We were friends :c oh well, I wish him the best of luck in whatever he pursues.

Though two of our members have departed, I am happy to say that one of our other old members, Plasma, may or may not be joining us once again.

In other news, we made tremendous headway on the AoB project today, completing the whole first floor.

Though two of our members have departed, I am happy to say that one of our other old members, Plasma, may or may not be joining us once again.

In other news, we made tremendous headway on the AoB project today, completing the whole first floor.

Pics? I haven't seen any of the ski resort since it started and I had my stuffty start on it that you guys took over.

The contest has now started, good luck to the participants!

I gave up on making Haus :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:48:46 PM by MyNameIsYou »

Goddamnit I really wanted to participate. :(

Im making haus :D

You're not in the clan, thus you cannot participate in the contest.

Unless you're just telling us you're making a house in general...in which case, cool, I'd love to see it when it's done.

Goddamnit I really wanted to participate. :(

There are two more contests after this one, though I'm not sure how far apart they will actually turn out to be.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:09:18 AM by Remousamavi »

And thus ends Day II of the contest.

And thus ends Day II of the contest.

Day III went by pretty fast.

I only need to get in with one day left, I know if I can make it in I can win.

What is the competition I must go and see after I do decals

Lots of progress in the contest!

Since rem made no notion of it yet I figure I would.

Every AoB member will get moderator status in my server, this allows for youth  kick using !kplayername no spaces.

However preferably contact rem before kicking anyone, only use this when you cannot contact anyone.  This is also not to be used inapproiatly.

And thus the contest sees the passage of the halfway point to completion.

Someone built a spam tower on your place my friend was there