Author Topic: Pokemon: Black and White Versions  (Read 133549 times)

I got the special Celebi needed to get Zorua (legitimately). :>
Now how the hell do I send him to Black (swapping cartridges, ds-to-ds, etc.)? :C
DS to DS. You play a special minigame.

I want to pre-order both. :D

DS to DS. You play a special minigame.

Haha, cool.
Apparently there is another more complicated method to do it.
Scratch that, apparently the only way to send in the special event pokemon is through this method.

Do note; If you transfer the Raikou, Entei, Suicune or Celebi obtained from events through the PokéTransfer, they will not unlock the Zorua and Zoroark events. To do that, you must use the Relocator
To use the Relocator, you need two DS systems, the model of which is irrelevant. The DS with Pokémon Black & White will send out a DS Download Play program over wireless. Access this over the DS Download Play option in the DS's main menu for the DS holding Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver. This will load up the system.

This system does not transfer just any Pokémon but will allow you to select certain event Pokémon and send them over to Pokémon Black & White. For transferring of your own Pokémon, you will need to utilise the PokéTransfer after the main game is complete.

I also got a Shiny Entei (that I never will use) from the Wi-Fi event. :3
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:15:51 PM by Blastdown »

I probably wont be able to preorder it.

The pre-order bonuses tend to be pretty lame, anyway.

The pre-order bonuses tend to be pretty lame, anyway.

I didn't think there was any...

I have a Celebi already. Can I still get it? Doubt it though.

Totally getting Black version. I don't like some of the new Pokemon. One of them looks like a loving coffin. Made me go bleh just like Bronzor and Bronzong in Pearl. Then I think the Fire types have finally met their match. It is a pig that is slow but hits powerfully. I want my Infernape in there to kill the competition.

I didn't think there was any...
There is one, but exclusive to certain locations.

There is one, but exclusive to certain locations.

D: Details?!

I'ma get it for my Birthday along with Portal 2.

D: Details?!
I forget, and it doesn't say anything about it on the website. Only on some sign in the store.

Is it really worth it to buy this? Is battling any different? Or is it just how the game looks. I am very content with heart of Gold.

Is it really worth it to buy this? Is battling any different? Or is it just how the game looks. I am very content with heart of Gold.
Battling:
- Triple Battles
- Better attack animations and sprites.
- Rotation battles.
- And more stuff.

Triple battles with trainers, double battles in the wild, Pokemon constantly animate throughout the battle, much better and numerous 3D effects. Much more.

theres also a bunch of new pokemon that are kickass as hell.